Cabins, Cottages, Campgrounds, and Vacation Homes
in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Page 3. Towns from Lac La Belle MI
through Negaunee MI
Cabins, Cottages, Lodges, Vacation Homes, and
Sportsmans Resorts for rent in the Upper Peninsula of
Michigan. Some are in the woods, some are on the water, some
in small towns, some are a group of 3+ cabins or cottages,
but all offer you a special place to stay in this 4 season
The cabins and cottages are
listed by town.
A few are listed in more than one town as
they are located between the towns
This is page 3
listing towns alphabetically from Lac La Belle through
1 from AuTrain through
2 listing towns from Deer Park through
4 for the towns from Nahma through
Lac La Belle on the eastern side of
the Keweenaw Peninsula
- Lac La Belle
Lodge on the shores of Lac La Belle, only 15
miles from Copper Harbor. Close to Mt. Bohemia.
4 cabins, a four-bedroom vacation house with 2 bathrooms,
and two apartments in the lodge facing the lake.
Convenience store and gas. Bear Belly Bar & Grill.
Snowmobile, boat and motor rental. Water access to Lake
Superior by the Mendota Lighthouse. Phone: (906)
289-4293. Pets welcome.
- Wilderness Resort in Lac La Belle offers three year round newly renovated lodgings with a nice view of Lac La Belle. We offer a 2-bedroom cabin and a duplex with two units. Unit A has 2 bedrooms and Unit B has one bedroom. Unit A and B can be combined for larger groups. Pets welcome. Snowmobile trail #132 is outside the front door and there is expert downhill skiing at Mt. Bohemia. Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing nearby. Enjoy the natural beauty of the Keweenaw Peninsula and outstanding outdoor recreation at the Wilderness Resort. Phone: 906-369-5369
Lake Gogebic, in the Western Upper Peninsula
Bear's Nine Pines Resort on Lake Gogebic in the western Upper Peninsula offers 9 comfortable cabins with one, two, or three bedrooms. Satellite TV and wireless internet access. Some cabins have a gas fireplace & hot tub. Nice swimming beach. Boat rentals. Lake Gogebic is ideal for water sports, boating, and year round fishing. Guided fishing and bear hunting trips. Bait & Tackle Shop with licenses and permits. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. Pets Welcome. Bear’s Nine Pines Resort, N9426 State Hwy M-64, Marenisco, MI 49947 Phone: 906-842-3361
- West Shore Resort on Lake Gogebic in the Western Upper Peninsula offers 8 comfortable 2-bedroom cabins that are open year round. Dish TV. Free Wi-Fi. Great boating, fishing, and hunting. Pets welcome. Easy access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Rentals of pontoons and fishing boats with motors. Pets Welcome. West Shore Resort, N10960 St. Hwy M-64, Marenisco, MI 49947. Phone: 906-842-3336 or 888-813-7778
L'Anse, MI, On Keweenaw Bay near
the Huron Mountains and Mt. Arvon
- Bear Paw & Eagle View Vacation Cottages on Lake Superior, are located 15 miles northeast of L'Anse, MI on Pt. Abbaye. Each cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a gas fireplace, satellite TV, and a complete kitchen with a dishwasher, and a washer & dryer. Hot tub and sauna. 150' of Lake Superior beach and an awesome view. Easy trail access. A6785W & A6790W Ravenswood, L'Anse, MI Phone: 920-488-2031.
- New Listing: Victorian Vacation Home, L’Anse, Michigan. This lovingly restored historic three-bedroom home is located within walking distance of dining, shopping, and the Waterfront park. The home is furnished with period furniture (some of it original), has a complete kitchen, washer & dryer, and a wonderful wrap around porch for relaxing. Wireless internet. Deck with gas grill. Pets Welcome. Easy trail access. 329 N Main Street, L’Anse. MI. Phone: 817-925-5227
- Les Cheneaux Islands, Eastern Upper Peninsula on Lake Huron
- Hills Point Resort on Lake Huron offers Cabin Rentals and Boat Rentals in the Les Cheneaux Islands, only 35 miles from the Mackinac Bridge. Newly renovated two and three bedroom cabins on a sandy Lake Huron beach. Cable TV. Wi-Fi. New owners have made many updates to the cabins. Pets welcome. Hills Point Resort, 484 S. Hill Island Road, Cedarville, MI 49719. Phone: 906-236-2449.
- Manistique Lakes Area, (See
Lodgings in Curtis,
U.P. on the shores of Lake Michigan)
- Gulliver Lake Get-a Way is located 10 miles southeast of Manistique on Gulliver Lake. The log vacation home offers 2- bedrooms and an open loft. Wrap-around covered porch and screened-in porch for relaxing. Wi-Fi. Conveniently located near the Seul Choix Lighthouse and the Seney Wildlife Refuge. Contact Perch Bay Get-a Ways at 906-286-0555
Resort and Coountry Storet
is deep in the Hiawatha National Forest on Forest Highway 13. Phone 906-573-2933. About 35
miles northwest of Manistique, on Blue Lake. 6 rental
cabins that sleep from 3 to 6. Canoes and fishing boats
with cabins. On the snowmobile and ATV trails.
- Indian Lake Resort is located on Indian Lake 10 miles northwest of Manistique, Michigan. The resort offers four 2-bedroom cabins and one 3-bedroom cottage that is open year round. All cabins are situated close to the lake with a private dock. Sandy beach for swimming. Great fishing, boating, ORVing, and relaxing. On the edge of the Hiawatha National Forest. Contact Perch Bay Get-a Ways at 906-286-0555
- Jack Pine Lodge, Cabins, and Campground is located 20 minutes northwest of Manistique in the Hiawatha National Forest. Campground offers 27 sites with electric and water hook-ups, new shower house, and designated horse sites. Six 1-3 bedroom cabins. Wi-Fi. On the ORV and Snowmobile trail. Gas available. Restaurant and Lounge open daily at noon. Jack Pine Lodge, 5350N State HWY M-94
, Manistique, MI 49854. Phone: (906) 573-2414
Resort, 14844 LL Road, Wetmore, MI 49895.
Phone (906) 573-2237 or 1-877-KENBUCK for reservations.
Kenbuck is a great sportsman's resort with 5 housekeeping
cabins. These secluded cabins are deep in the Hiawatha
National Forest, 100 lakes within 10 miles of the cabins,
outstanding fishing and hunting, snowmobiling and
snowshoeing. Close to the Pine Marten Run, 10 miles north
- Seney Wilderness Lodge is a 3-bedroom vacation home located on the Manistique River by the south entrance to the Seney National Wildlife Refuge in Germfask, Michigan. This outstanding log lodge is situated on 6 acres of land with 1,400 feet of waterfront on the Manistique River. The lodge has a fireplace, central AC, modern kitchen with a dishwasher, washer and dryer, and a 7-person hot tub. Relax on the deck overlooking the river. Rental includes a 16’ boat on South Manistique Lake. Phone: 906-586-6601
of the Lake Cottage by Lake Michigan, P.O.Box
55, Gulliver, MI 49840. Phone: 906-283-3361. Modern two
bedroom cottage with open concept living room and dining
area. Wood burning stove. Complete kitchen and laundry.
Private path to the sandy Lake Michigan beach with
firepit for campfires under the stars. Located 11 miles
east of Manistique.
- New Listing: Whispering Pines Resort offers 5 rental cabins on the shores of Thunder Lake surrounded by the Hiawatha National Forest. Cabins have 2 bedrooms with a wood-burning fireplace in one cabin. Wi-Fi. Satellite TV. Direct trail access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Great spot for year round outdoor fun or just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful setting on Thunder Lake. Nightly or weekly rentals. Pet Friendly. 11639W Ramsdam Road, Manistique, Mi 49854. Phone: 906-573-2480
Marinesco, Michigan, near the west shoreline of Lake Gogebic in the Western Upper Peninsula
Nine Pines Resort on Lake Gogebic in the western Upper Peninsula offers 9 comfortable cabins with one, two, or three bedrooms. Satellite TV and wireless internet access. Some cabins have a gas fireplace & hot tub. Nice swimming beach. Boat rentals. Lake Gogebic is ideal for water sports, boating, and year round fishing. Guided fishing and bear hunting trips. Bait & Tackle Shop with licenses and permits. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. Pets Welcome. Bear’s Nine Pines Resort, N9426 State Hwy M-64, Marenisco, MI 49947 Phone: 906-842-3361
- West Shore Resort on Lake Gogebic in the Western Upper Peninsula offers 8 comfortable 2-bedroom cabins that are open year round. Dish TV. Free Wi-Fi. Great boating, fishing, and hunting. Pets welcome. Easy access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Rentals of pontoons and fishing boats with motors. Pet Friendly. West Shore Resort, N10960 St. Hwy M-64, Marenisco, MI 49947. Phone: 906-842-3336 or 888-813-7778
available in Big
Bay, MI 23 miles
north of Marquette)
- Beachcomber's Cottage is located a 15 miles east of Marquette and 26 miles west of Munising on the sandy shores of Lake Superior. The cottage has two bedrooms and is nestled in the woods by the lake. The living area has patio doors that open onto the deck, a wonderful spot to relax and enjoy the beauty of Lake Superior. Cobblestone path to the sandy beach and a beach deck near the water. Beachcomber’s Cottage, Highway M-28, Marquette, MI, 49855. Phone: 206-937-1276.
117 Parkwood Lane, Negaunee Township, MI.
Phone: 708/445-0535. LAKE FRONT PROPERTY. About 10 miles west of Marquette and 3.5 miles north of US-41.
2 bedroom cottage with loft overlooking a
private island in McClure Basin, part of the Dead River
System. Fully equipped kitchen. Living room and dining
area have panoramic views of the lake. Sleeps 8.
Easy trail access.
- Cedar Creek Cabin is nestled on 4 acres of wooded land, just 5 miles south of Marquette, MI on the shores of Cedar Creek. The Living area has Cable TV and a wood-burning fireplace. Complete kitchen with full size appliances. The cabin has two bedrooms, one bath, and will sleep up to 6 guests. Relax on the deck and enjoy this peaceful setting while visiting Marquette or taking part in the wonderful recreation the area offers. Easy access to snowmobile and ATV trails and near Marquette Mountain for skiing and snowboarding. Pets Welcome. 647 Cherry Creek Road, Marquette, MI 49855 Phone: (906) 249-9590 or (906) 250-6770.
Lakeshore Resort, 4012 Hwy M-28 E, 15 miles east of
Marquette. Phone: 906-343-6710 or 805-723-4223. Bungalow Cottage, Loft, and comfortable family suites with free Wi-Fi.
TV with HBO. Across from Lake Superior with a wonderful sand beach. Gas
grills, picnic tables, and outdoor swings. Relax
and enjoy this outstanding view of Lake Superior. On the trail.
Menominee, Michigan-Marinette, Wisconsin (See Stephenson, MI for Campground & Cabin Rentals)
MI and the Hiawatha National Forest (Central
U.P. near the Pictured Rocks National
- A Cabin on
Nevins Lake is located in the Lake Superior
State Forest near the Pictured Rocks and the Kingston
Plains. 17003 Nevins Lake Road between Munising and Grand
Marais, MI. Phone: 419-466-9164. The cabin is situated
above the heated garage and has one large bedroom with 4
beds, a living room with Satellite TV, VCR & DVD
player, and a wood-burning fireplace. Full kitchen with
washer and dryer. 14' aluminum rowboat for enjoying the
lake and fishing. On the snowmobile and ATV
- A Powell Shores
Lodge Vacation Home on the shores of Powell
Lake, 6 miles from Munising. Completely furnished modern 3
bedroom home on a 100 acre lake in the Hiawatha
National Forest. Living room has a gas fireplace and
satellite TV. Wi-Fi. Complete kitchen. Large deck. Sand bottomed
beach for swimming with dock for fishing. Boat and canoe.
Snowmobile trail across the road. Pets welcome. Phone:
E-9427 Highway M-28, Munising, MI 49862.
Phone: 906-387-3536. Two housekeeping cottages located in
a wooded area 2 miles east of Munising by the Alger Falls
Motel. Cable TV and wireless internet
access. Cottages have 2 bedrooms, Living area with sofa sleeper, and fully equipped kitchen. Coin laundry,
recreation room, and heated garage. Access to snowmobile and ATV
E5403 North Shore
Road, AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8147. Two bedroom
furnished cottage on AuTrain Lake. Full kitchen, cable
TV, deck with lawn furniture, grill, and a fire pit for
bonfires. Sand beach with a fishing boat &motor,
paddleboat, and a canoe included with the cottage
- Au Train Lake Retreat. Two-bedroom vacation cottage on AuTrain Lake with comfortable furnishings, a wood-burning fireplace, and a deck for relaxing and enjoying the view. Sand bottomed beach for swimming and water fun. 15’ fishing boat included. Close to all the attractions and recreation in the Munising area. Easy ATV trail access. Phone: 906-202-0410
River Cabin, N7163 Forest Lake Road, Au Train,
MI 49806. Phone:906-892-8367. Furnished cabin
overlooking the AuTrain River. Sleeps 6. Kitchen and
family room. Large deck with grill, picnic table and deck
chairs. Fire pit on the beach. Dock. Sand beach with good
swimming. Fishing boat with motor, life vests, cushions,
and canoe with paddles. Easy snowmobile & ATV trail
- Au Train River Cottage: Cozy one and two bedroom cottages by the Au Train River near Munising and the Pictured Rocks. Cottages have cable TV, a gas fireplace, wood interior, and are just a few feet from the river where there is a sand bottomed area for swimming. Only a short distance to AuTrain Lake for fishing and boating. Easy access to ATV and Snowmobile Trails. Open Year Round. N7123 Au Train-Forest Lake Road, Au Ttrain, MI 49806. Phone: 906-364-8110
- AuTrain River
Lodge on the AuTrain River, E5449 Curtis Road,
AuTrain, MI.49806. Phone:906-892-8367. Lodge has two
bedrooms with a loft and a sleeping area in the lower
level. Sleeps up to 10 guests. Wood burning fireplaces on
the main level and the lower level, Cable TV. Complete
kitchen. Deck offers an outstanding view of the river, a
wonderful spot for enjoying the north woods. Heated
garage for working on your machines. On the snowmobile
and ATV trails.
Resort: Motel, Restaurant, and Lodges in the
Hiawatha National Forest. 2 fully equipped spacious
lodges that sleep from 6 to 22. On the snowmobile and ATV trails.
20 unit motel. Restaurant
and Lounge. Gas. N3919 Buckhorn
Drive, Munising, MI 49862. Phone 906-387-3559.
- Catchin' Crickets Vacation Home is located 10 minutes east of Munising in a wooded area. The newly built Vacation Home has 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, a washer/dryer, and a gas fireplace. Opening June 3, 2017. Pet friendly. The Pictured Rocks, many waterfalls, and cruises on Lake Superior are only minutes away. Many nearby inland lakes for fishing, swimming, and boating. Catchin’ Crickets Campground and Vacation Home, N6874 H-15, Shingelton, MI
Paradise Resort, AuTrain Lake, AuTrain,
Michigan 49806. (906) 892-8390. 1-2-3 bedroom
housekeeping cottages, all with views of Autrain lake.
Pets permitted. Game room and store with bait shop.
Year Round. Some cottages have fireplaces. Easy trail access. 12 miles west
- Eagle Nest Cottage is located on the west side of Munising within walking distance of many fun attractions in the area. The Eagle Nest has 2 bedrooms, a complete kitchen, and a comfortable living room with a sofa sleeper. Satellite TV with a DVD Player. Wi-Fi. There is a back deck with a charcoal grill, and a portable fire pit. There is a view of Lake Superior (Munising Bay) from the front of the house. Dog friendly. Easy access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Eagle Nest, 1323 W. State Highway M-28, Munising, MI 49862. Phone: (906) 387-2685 or (906) 202-0919
Hideaway Rental Cottage
is located 12
miles south of Munising in the Hiawatha National Forest.
The cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms with 3 sofa
sleepers for additional guests. Sleeps from 8-12.
Satellite TV with DVD player. Washer &
dryer. Easy snowmobile and ATV trail access. Pets welcome
with prior approval. Contact Lisa at 800-982-1633.
Country Store, deep
in the Hiawatha National Forest on Forest Highway 13. Phone 906-573-2933. About 20 miles south
of Munising and 35 miles northwest of Manistique, on Blue
Lake. 6 rental cabins. Open year round. Cabins sleep from
3 to 6. Canoes and fishing boats with cabins. On the
snowmobile and ATV trails
- Jack Pine Lodge, Cabins, and Campground is located 25 miles southeast of Munising in the Hiawatha National Forest. Campground offers 27 sites with electric and water hook-ups, new shower house, and designated horse sites. Six 1-3 bedroom cabins. Wi-Fi. On the ORV and Snowmobile trail. Gas available. Restaurant and Lounge open daily at noon. Jack Pine Lodge, 5350N State HWY M-94
, Manistique, MI 49854. Phone: (906) 573-2414
14844 LL Road, Wetmore, MI 49895. Phone (906) 573-2237 or
1-877-KENBUCK for reservations. Kenbuck is a sportsman's
resort with 5 clean housekeeping cabins. These secluded
cabins are deep in the Hiawatha National Forest, 100
lakes within 10 miles of the cabins, outstanding fishing
and hunting, snowmobiling and snowshoeing. Bring
your horse for a very different vacation. Close to the
Pine Marten Run, 18 miles south of
Cozy Cabins in the Hiawatha National
just 15 miles southwest of Munising. Phone: 906-387-5327.
The two comfortable cabins have a full kitchen, living
area with satellite TV, VCR, & DVD players and futons
for extra guests. One bedroom on the main floor and a
loft with 4 twin beds. Sleeps up to 8. On the snowmobile
and ATV trails. Ideal spot for outdoor enthusiasts of all
ages. Perfect for a large group with lots of parking for
trailers and large rigs. Pets welcome. N2892 Dunklee
Road, Munising, MI 49862.
Log Lodge on Lake Superior. Phone:
906-202-1914. Log Vacation Home has 4 bedrooms with 3 1/2
baths and a double size Jacuzzi tub. Full kitchen,
Satellite TV with surround sound, DVD player, and sirius
radio. Laundry room. Decks overlook Lake Superior. Heated
garage. N7865 Sunset Road off Highway M-28, AuTrain, MI
49806. Easy snowmobile and ORV trail access.
- Lake Superior Log Vacation Home on Lake Superior has three bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and a loft. Complete kitchen. Washer and dryer. Living area with wood stove for relaxing in front of the fire. Satellite TV. Large deck overlooks AuTrain Bay in Lake Superior. The vacation home is located on the east side of AuTrain Bay 8 miles west of Munising and the Pictured Rocks. Easy trail access. Lake Superior Log Home, N7875 Sunset Drive, Au Train, MI 49806. Phone: 360-870-1758
Resort, N-7017 AuTrain/Forest Lake Road,
AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8455. Lodging overlooking AuTrain Lake at Bear and Fox Cabins. Bear Cabin has 3 bedrooms with a screened porch and sleeps up to 5. Fox Cabin has 1 bedroom and sleeps up to 3. Heat & Air-conditioners Fully equipped kitchens. Cable TV, WI-FI. Picnic tables and charcoal grills. 100' of sand beach on AuTrain Lake for swimming, boating, fishing, or sitting in the sand. Free use of boats.
9 miles east of Munising on Highway H-58. Phone
(312) 391-2871 or (425) 658-3674. Near the Pictured Rocks. Newly updated 4 bedroom log
cabin plus sleeping loft. Will sleep up to 16. Large
living room with gas fireplace, cable TV, and Wi-Fi. Modern kitchen with dishwasher. Wrap around deck with
charcoal grill. Washer and Dryer. Easy access to snowmobile & ATV trails.
Glass Cottage on Mirror Lake
is located in the
Hiawatha National Forest 15 miles south of Munising. The
cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a complete kitchen,
and a utility room with a washer & dryer. Family room
has a TV with DVD & VCR players and a gas fireplace.
Mirror Lake is great for swimming, kayaking, and fishing
and is stocked with trout. A rowboat, kayak, and a canoe
are provided. Large raft with water slide on the dock for
water fun. On the ATV trails. Seasonal: May through
October. N3186 (Mirror Lake) Olson Road, AuTrain, MI.
49806. Phone: 906-892-8217
Highway M-28, Christmas, MI 49862. Phone: 906-387-1617. Three bedroom rental home on Lake Superior.
Sleeps up to 8. 1 1/2 baths. Dish TV, washer, and dryer.
Complete kitchen. Beach with pier. Also for rent, a
2-bedroom efficiency lower level apartment, sleeps up to
6 with Lake Superior access. Dish TV. Kitchenette with
full sized refrigerator and microwave. Pet Friendly. Easy ATV and snowmobile trail access.
N6360 Perch Lake Road, Munising, MI 49862. Phone:
906-387-5259. Two bedroom cabin with one bathroom in a
wooded area with access to Perch Lake. Full kitchen,
laundry, Dish TV, VCR, and wood stove to keep you cozy.
Wood provided. Handicap accessible. Private beach on
Perch Lake with dock and sandy shallow beach for the
children. Good fishing. On the snowmobile trail with ATV
trails and cross country ski trails nearby. Pets with
- Northern Nights
Resort, N6684 Forest Lake
Michigan 49806. Phone (906) 892-8225. 1, 2, 3 & 4
bedroom housekeeping cabins on AuTrain Lake. Gas log
fireplace in each cabin. Laundry facilities, recreation
room, bait and tackle shop and a small store. Boat with
N7070 Forest Lake Rd, Au Train, MI 49806. (906)
892-8114. Fully equipped rental cabins on AuTrain Lake,
some with fireplaces, open year round. Canoe, boat, &
rentals, private beach and dock, childrens
playground, pets permitted. On the snowmobile
- Northwoods Retreat is a newly built one-bedroom vacation cottage on the shores of the AuTrain River. Modern kitchen with a dishwasher. Kitchen/dining area has a view of the river and surrounding natural area. The Upstairs living area offers a flat screen cable TV with a DVD player and futons for an extra sleeping area. Wi-Fi. Washer/dryer. Detached game room. Canoe included. Open year round. Easy trail access.Pets Welcome. Northwoods Retreat, E5536 Woodland Ave., AuTrain, MI 49806 Phone: (906) 452-6517 or Toll Free: (866) 452-6517.
- Paddlers Village, located on the shores of Lake Superior 3 miles west of Munising, offers rentals of 16’ & 20’ Yurts, Camping Cabins, and Platform Tents with electric lighting, Wi-Fi, and small refrigerators. The ideal spot for kayakers, canoeists, paddle boarders, hikers, and outdoor lovers. Showers, restrooms, grills, picnic tables, and fire rings. 1/3 mile of sandy beach is adjacent to the Village for all to enjoy. Kayak and Canoe rentals. Reservations required. Paddlers Village. N7793 Scrooges Alley, Christmas, MI. Phone: 906-387-1695 or 906-228-5447
- The Orchard House has 3-bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and all the comforts of home. Located on 5 acres of land with the trails at the end of the driveway, the Orchard House is perfect for your vacation. 2 flat screen TVs with DVD, HBO, & ESPN. Wireless Internet. Complete kitchen with a dishwasher. Washer and Dryer. Attached garage. Sleeps up to 10 guests. 1 mile east of Munising on M-28 and 1 block north. E9431 Orchard Street. Munising, MI 49862 Phone: 906-387-3771 or Cell: 906-202-1725.
Comfortable vacation lodge on the
shores of Otter Lake in the Hiawatha National Forest.
Black Bear Lodge has
a wood burning fireplace and six bedrooms, perfect for
your family or large group. There is a
complete kitchen with satellite TV. Small sand bottomed
beach for wading. Located on Buckhorn Road just a few
miles south of Munising, Lake Superior, and the Pictured
Rocks Lakeshore with easy access to snowmobile and ATV
trails. Pets Welcome. Otter Lake Lodge, E 7609 Otter
Lake Road, Munising, MI 49862. Phone: (906)
- Our Place Up North on Powell Lake in the Hiawatha National Forest is a 3-bedroom vacation home near Munising. The living area has a wood-burning fireplace, Satellite TV, and Wi-Fi. The house has 2 bathrooms and is air conditioned. Nice shallow sand bottomed beach is fun for the whole family. Easy ATV and snowmobile trail access. Only a short distance to the Pictured Rocks, waterfalls, and many attractions. Small pets welcome. Our Place Up North, Powell Lake Road, Wetmore, MI 49895. Phone: 614-875-4987
Powell Lake Road, Wetmore, MI 49895.
Phone: 906-387-2112. Cozy 2 bedroom cabin on the shores
of Powell Lake in the Hiawatha National Forest. Complete
kitchen, wood stove, sandy beach for swimming, and good
fishing in Powell Lake or other nearby lakes. Near
Munising, the Pictured Rocks, Grand Island, and Lake
Superior cruises. A peaceful setting for enjoying the
Northwoods without the blare of a TV or phone. Pets with
prior approval. Seasonal June through September.
Cottage on the shores of Lake
Superior, 13 miles west of Munising, MI on Hwy M-28.
Phone: 906-343-6710 or 1-800-307-6710. Comfortable
A-frame cottage on Lake Superior with 2 bedrooms and
large loft that overlooks the living room. Sleeps 6
adults. Fully equipped kitchen and large living room with
satellite TV, VCR, and Stereo. Deck surrounds the Glass
Room providing outstanding views of sunrises and sunsets
over the Lake. Sorry, no smoking, no pets, and no
Cabin at Nevins
Lake, Nevins Lake Road, Shingleton, MI. Phone:
978-547-8195. Located in the Lake Superior State Forest
southeast of Munising near the Kingston Plains. Three
bedroom log cabin with a loft and a full and half bath.
Great room with cathedral ceiling, fully equipped
kitchen, and wonderful view of the Nevins Lake. Sleeps up
to 8. Sandy beach with swim raft and crystal clear water.
Just south of the Pictured Rocks. Easy access to
snowmobile and ATV trails.
- Sugar Maple
Lodge offers lodging for a couple up to a
group of 20 guests. Located 9 miles northeast of Munising
in the edge of the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore,
Sugar Maple Lodge has 3 bedrooms with a family
room/sleeping area in the lower level and 3 bathrooms.
Complete kitchen with dishwasher and a laundry room with
a washer & dryer. Satellite TV.
Heated garage. Easy ATV and snowmobile trail access. Have
fun in all the abundant snow found in Alger County. Sugar
Maple Lodge, N6941 Olson Road, Shingleton, MI 49884.
Vacation Homes on Munising
Bay. Two fully
furnished three bedroom vacation homes within 150' of the
water. Located by Sunset Motel on the Bay in Munising
with beach access and a small dock on the Bay. Both homes
have central air conditioning, cable TV, wireless
internet, and a washer & dryer. 1315 Bay Street,
Munising, MI 49862. Phone: (906) 387-4574
- Timber Ridge
Motel and Lodge, N4045 Buckhorn Road,
Munising, Michigan 49862, Phone (906) 387-3790. All motel
units are full housekeeping suites with individual decks
overlooking Hovey Lake. The lodge has 4 bedrooms and is
located on the shore of Hovey Lake. In the heart of the
Hiawatha National Forest with easy trail access.
Fawn Lodge, Motel and Cabins, and the
Forest Glen General Store. Phone: 906-573-2999. Located
11 miles south of Munising on Town Lake in the heart of
the Hiawatha National Forest. N1871 Federal Forest
Highway 13. Wetmore. Cabins have 2-4 bedrooms with full
kitchens and the Lodge contains rooms and suites with
microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Private
beach. Excellent fishing. Great spot for the outdoor
enthusiast. On the snowmobile trails. Boat, Motor, and snowmobile
rentals. Phone 906-573-2655.
- Winter Dreamland is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation home in Christmas, Michigan. Large living room and family room by the kitchen. 2 Cable TVs. Wi-Fi. ATV and snowmobile trails across the street. 3 miles from Munising and the Pictured Rocks, Boat Cruises, and Grand Island and 7 miles to the sandy Lake Superior Beach in AuTrain. Winter Dreamland, E7918 State Hwy M-28, Christmas, MI 49862. Phone: 906-202-0410 or 906-251-8489.
- New Listing: Yooper House is a 2 bedroom vacation home on the west side of Munising. Comfortable furnishing with a flat screen TV with cable. Internet Access. Complete kitchen with dishwasher. Big back yard with shade trees. Easy trail access. Year round. Close to shopping, dining, and many attractions. Yooper House, 1211 Commercial Street, Munising, MI 49862. Phone: 906-202-2466.
- Yule Log
Resort, Highway M-28 3 miles west of Munising,
in Christmas, MI. 906-387-3185. 8 Housekeeping cabins on
the shores of Lake Superior. View of Grand Island. Sandy
beaches for swimming.
Page 1 for
towns from AuTrain through Curtis
Page 2 for the
towns from Deer Park through Ishpeming
4 for the towns from Nahma through Twin
Back to Lodging in
the Upper Peninsula
Back to Upper Peninsula
Back to Home Page: Exploring
Photo: Munixing Falls, Munising, MI
Copyright 2002 by Vivian Wood,
All Rights Reserved. Except as permitted under the Copyright
Act of 1976, as amended, this web site may not be reproduced
in whole or in part in any manner. Unless authorized by the
webmaster, reproduction of any picture, web page or pages on
this website, www.exploringthenorth.com, for placement on
the internet is a copyright infringement. All right, title
and interest in and to the material on these web pages, the
web site, in whole or in part, and in and to this url and
the urls contained within, is the property of the webmaster.
All website design, text, graphics, selection and
arrangement thereof are the copyrighted works of Vivian
Wood. Web site created on an Apple G-4