Cabins, Cottages and Private Homes
in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Page 1. Towns from Ahmeek through
Cabins, Cottages, Lodges, Vacation
Homes and Sportsmans Resorts for rent in the Upper Peninsula
of Michigan. Some are in the woods, some are on the water,
some in small towns, some are a group of 3+ cabins or
cottages, but all offer you a special place to stay in this
4 season recreational area.
Designed for the sports enthusiasts who are looking
for great fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, cross country
skiing or snowmobiling plus some real peace and quiet. Be
sure to bring your camera.
The cabins and cottages are listed by town. A few are
listed in more than one town as they are located between the
This is page 1, listing towns
alphabetically from AuTrain through Curtis
Page 2 lists
the towns from Deer Park through
Page 3 lists
the towns from Lac La Belle through Munising
4 lists the towns from Nahma through
- Ahmeek, MI (north of Calumet in the
- Sunset Bay RV
Resort, Campground, and Cabins on the shores
of Lake Superior, 7 miles north of Ahmeek on Five Mile
Point Road or 7 miles south of Eagle River, MI in the
Keweenaw Peninsula. Three rental log cabins with one or
two bedrooms, fireplaces and full kitchens. 2701 Sunset
Bay Beach Road. Ahmeek, MI 49901. Seasonal. Phone: 906-337-2494 (summer):
MI (Central U.P.)
Near the Pictured Rocks National
- Au Train
Island View Lodge is located 8 miles west of Munising on the shores of Lake Superior. The Lodge has3 bedrooms and a loft with 3 & 1/2 bathrooms and will sleep upto 14 guests. Two fireplaces, cable TV, and wireless internet access. Complete kitchen with dishwasher. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets and the beauty of Lake Superior as you relax in this lovely vacation home. Ideal for families or groups. Easy trail access. Open year round. N7869 Sunset Road, AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 800-546-7188
- Au Train Lake Museum Cottage, N6915 Forest Lake Road AuTrain, Michigan 49806. The rustic cedar Museum Cottage is fully outfitted and ideal for one or two guests. Fireplace with gas log, WIFI, and a complete kitchen. Overlooking AuTrain Lake and Paulson Pond.
E5403 North Shore
Road, AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8147. Two bedroom
furnished cottage on AuTrain Lake. Full kitchen, cable
TV, deck with lawn furniture, grill, and a fire pit for
bonfires. Sand beach with a fishing boat & motor,
paddleboat, and a canoe included with the cottage
- Au Train Lake Retreat. Vacation Cottage and Rental Home on the shores of AuTrain Lake. Both vacation lodgings have two bedrooms, comfortable furnishings, a wood-burning fireplace, Dish TV, Wi-Fi, and a deck for relaxing and enjoying the view. Sand bottomed beach for swimming and water fun.Two-bedroom vacation cottage on AuTrain Lake with comfortable furnishings, a wood-burning fireplace, and a deck for relaxing and enjoying the view. Sand bottomed beach for swimming and water fun. Easy ATV trail access. Contact Maria at 906-361-4839 or Melinda at 906-202-0427
River Cabin, N7163 Forest Lake Road, Au Train,
MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8367. Furnished cabin
overlooking the AuTrain River. Sleeps 6. Large deck. Fire pit on the beach. Dock. Sand beach with good
swimming. Fishing boat with motor
and canoe with paddles. Easy trail
- Au Train River Cottages: Five cottages by the Au Train River near Munising and the Pictured Rocks. Cottages have 1, 2, and 4 bedrooms with Wi-Fi. Flat lawn leads to 300 feet of river frontage for swimming, fishing, and relaxing. Canoe included with rental. Easy access to ATV and Snowmobile Trails. Pet Friendly. Open Year Round. N7123 Au Train-Forest Lake Road. Phone: 906-364-8110
- AuTrain River
Lodge on the AuTrain River. Phone:
has one bedroom on the main level, a loft, and a sleeping
area with 1/2 bath on the walk-out lower level. Living
area has a wood-burning fireplace with cable TV and there
is a TV, wet bar, and a wood-burning fireplace on the
lower level. Complete kitchen. Sleeps up to 10 guests.
Deck. Heated garage with hot
tub. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. AuTrain River
Lodge, E5449 Curtis Drive, AuTrain, MI. 49806
- Black Bear Lodge on Otter Lake. Comfortable vacation lodge on the
shores of Otter Lake in the Hiawatha National Forest.
Black Bear Lodge has
a wood burning fireplace and six bedrooms, perfect for
your family or large group. There is a
complete kitchen with satellite TV. Small sand bottomed beach
for wading. Located on Buckhorn Road just a
few miles south of Munising, Lake Superior, and the
Pictured Rocks Lakeshore with easy access to snowmobile
and ATV trails. Pets Welcome. Otter Lake Lodge, E7609
Otter Lake Road, Munising, MI 49862. Phone: 855-723-3662.
Guest House, N8851 Deerton Road, Deerton, MI
49822. Phone: 906-343-6617. Fully furnished two-bedroom
upper level lodging by the Laughing Whitefish River. Open
concept living area with a free-standing gas fireplace.
Complete kitchen with a dishwasher. Large deck for
relaxing. 10 miles west of AuTrain and 5 miles from Deer
Lake for boating and swimming. Open year round with easy
snowmobile & ATV trail access. Pets with prior
Creek Cabin, E5909 Joel Creek Road, AuTrain,
MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8467. Three-bedroom cabin
nestled in the woods of the Hiawatha National Forest,
just south of AuTrain, MI. Open concept living area with
a full kitchen and one bathroom. Beautiful surroundings
offer privacy and seclusion on Joel Creek. Near area
attractions and recreation. Easy access to snowmobile and
Shelter Bay Resort and Charter Fishing on Lake
Superior. E3216 Highway M-28, AuTrain, MI
49806. Phone: 906-892-8277.
Located on the shores of Lake Superior at Shelter Bay,
Kimar's Resort features 2, 3, and 4 bedroom housekeeping
cottages and a 3-bedroom mobile home. 300' sandy beach,
picnic tables, grills, and fire pit for your campfires.
Lots of room for your boat and snowmobile trailers. Boat
ramp. Direct access to snowmobile trails. Kimar's
Charters offers trolling, casting, and jigging fishing
trips on Lake Superior to the Shelter Bay Flats, the Big
Reef, and Stannard Rock.
Log Lodge on Lake Superior. Phone:
906-202-1914. Log Vacation Home has 4 bedrooms with 3 1/2
baths and a double size Jacuzzi tub. Full kitchen,
Satellite TV with surround sound, DVD player, and sirius
radio. Laundry room. Decks overlook Lake Superior. Heated
garage. N7865 Sunset Road off Highway M-28, AuTrain, MI
49806. Easy snowmobile and ORV trail access.
Resort, N-7017 AuTrain/Forest Lake Road,
AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8455. Lodging overlooking AuTrain Lake at Bear and Fox Cabins. Bear Cabin has 3 bedrooms with a screened porch and sleeps up to 5. Fox Cabin has 1 bedroom and sleeps up to 3. Heat & Air-conditioners Fully equipped kitchens. Cable TV, WI-FI. Picnic tables and charcoal grills. 100' of sand beach on AuTrain Lake for swimming, boating, fishing, or sitting in the sand. Free use of boats.
Exposure Log Cabin, E5397 Norlin Way, AuTain,
MI. Phone: 906-387-3682 or 586-419-7880. This new log
cabin nestled in the woods is perfect for your vacation.
One bedroom with a full-sized bed and large sleeping
loft with 3 beds. . Complete kitchen, Wi-Fi, TV/VCR, and a wood-burning stove in the great room.
Near AuTrain Lake, the sand beach on Lake Superior, the
Pictured Rocks, Grand Island, and the Hiawatha National
Forest for sightseeing and wonderful recreational
opportunities. Nightly rentals.
- Northern Nights
Resort: Cabins on AuTrain Lake, N6684 Forest
Lake Road AuTrain,
Michigan 49806. Phone (906) 892-8225. 1, 2, 3 & 4
bedroom housekeeping cabins on AuTrain Lake with gas log
fireplaces. Laundry facilities, recreation room, bait and
tackle shop, and a small store. Boat with each cabin.
Sandy swimming beach. Playground. Great fishing for
Walleye, Pike, and Perch. On the snowmobile trail.
Resort , N7070 Forest Lake Rd, Au Train,
MI 49806. (906) 892-8114. Fully equipped 1, 2, 3, 4,
and 5 bedroom rental cabins on AuTrain Lake, some with
fireplaces, open year round. Boat, kayak & canoe
rentals with livery. Private beach and dock, childrens
playground, pets permitted. Access to the snowmobile
& ATV trails.
River Cabin on the AuTrain River. Three
bedroom year round vacation home has 1 and 1/2 bathrooms
and will sleep up to 8 guests. The living room has
satellite TV. Complete
kitchen. Deck overlooks the river and there is a dock by
the waterfront for sitting and relaxing. Fire pit for
your campfires. Easy ATV andf snowmobile trail access. Pets welcome with prior approval. Phone: 906-361-4839
- Superior Times Resort and Campground on AuTrain Lake, AuTrain,
Michigan. (906 )362-9612. 1-2-3 bedroom
housekeeping cottages, all with views of the lake. Some cottages have fireplaces. Wooded campground with electric and rustic sites. Game room and store with bait shop. Sandy beach for swimmimg. Fish cleaning house.
Playground. Open year round. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. Pets welcome.
- The Tree House
Cottage Rental on the AuTrain River, N7119
Perry Road, AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone toll free:
800-720-0410. This newly remodeled three-bedroom rental
cottage has a complete kitchen, laundry, and a living
area with a custom built wood burning fireplace. Large
deck overlooks the AuTrain River and the sand bottomed
beach is shallow and perfect for children. 2 kayaks
included for paddling down the river. Pets welcome with
prior approval. Seasonal: May 1st through October
Baraga, MI & L'Anse (On Keweenaw Bay)
- Bear Paw & Eagle View Vacation Cottages on Lake Superior, are located 15 miles northeast of L'Anse, MI on Pt. Abbaye. Each cottage has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a gas fireplace, satellite TV, and a complete kitchen with a dishwasher, and a washer & dryer. Hot tub and sauna. 150' of Lake Superior beach and an awesome view. Easy trail access. A6785W & A6790W Ravenswood, L'Anse, MI Phone: 920-488-2031.
- Filpus Log
Cabins, HC 1, Box 179, Pelkie MI 49958. Phone
906-334-2639. 2 log cabins on Otter Lake near the
Sturgeon River headwaters. Cabin 1 sleeps 5+, Cabin 2
sleeps 6. Sauna. Each cabin has private dock and boat.
Great for fishing,
- Barbeau, MI on the St. Mary's River in the Eastern Upper Peninsula
- Riverview Resort and Marina. 4 two-bedroom housekeeping cabins with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. All cabins look out on the St. Mary's River with an excellent view of passing freighters. Located halfway between Sault Ste. Marie and DeTour Village at the north end of Munuscong Bay. Excellent fishing. Deepwater Marina with rental dock space, launch, and a variety of services. 17999 S Scenic Drive, Barbeau, Michigan 49710. Phone 906-647-3033.
(Central U.P. at the eastern edge of the
Huron Mountains - 23 miles north of
- Big Bay Depot Lodge is located on Lake Independence, 23 miles north of Marquette, MI. The Historic Depot houses 5 suites with a bedroom, sitting area, and kitchen. Great outdoor recreation in the area. On the ATV and snowmobile trail. Pets Welcome. Highway 550, Big Bay, Michigan 49808. Phone 906-345-9350.
- Big Bay Lakeside
Cottage, Big Bay, MI 49808. Phone 248-760-8560. Three bedroom rental cabin on the north side
of Lake Independence. Sandy beach. Color TV & VCR. Deck
and grill for cookouts. Small dock.
- Independence Cottage: Three-bedroom cottage with two bathrooms on the south shore of Lake Independence in Big Bay, MI, only 25 miles north of Marquette. Comfortable living room with a gas fireplace. Dishwasher. Washer and dryer. Pets welcome with small charge. Wi-Fi. Boat dock and sandy bottomed swimming area at the waterfront. Near hiking trails and easy access to the ATV trails. Phone: 906-250-2742.
- Tranquility Haven on Lake Superior in Big Bay, MI offers a variety of deluxe accommodations on beautiful Squaw Beach. Accommodations include the Fantasy Beach House that sleeps up to 14 guests, Bay View Cabin that sleeps up to 8 guests, and Bay View Suite for 4 guests. All accommodations have separate entrances with full kitchens and an outstanding view of Lake Superior, but can be combined for a larger group. Phone: 262-424-1793.
- Blaney Park, MI(Highway M-77 between Seney MI and US-2)
- Lazy Cedars Log Cabin near the Seney National Wildlife Refuge. Located on 30 acres of private land, the log cabin has one bedroom with a loft and will sleep up to 8 guests. Wood-burning fireplace. Easy access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Enjoy cross-country ski trails at the Seney Refuge. Near the Manistique River for fishing, and canoeing. Camp 23 Road, Blaney Park, MI 49836. Phone 517-499-6605
- Calumet, MI in the Keweenaw
Peninsula (Western U.P.)
- New Listing: Horizon Point Cottage on Lake Superior in the Keweenaw Peninsula. Two-bedroom Vacation Home on 5 Mile Point Road about 13 miles northwest of Calumet, MI. Living area has comfortable furnishings, a gas fireplace, and a wonderful view of Lake Superior. Kitchen has full-size appliances including a dishwasher. Washer & Dryer. Large deck for relaxing. Phone: 402-218-0789 or 402-680-5754.
- North Shore
Cottage, Tamarack Waterworks Road, Calumet, MI
49913. Phone 906-337-3127. Located 3.5 miles from Calumet
on the shores of Lake Superior. Housekeeping cottage with
extra amenities sleeps up to 6. Open year round. Trout
stream runs along side of cottage.
- Cedarville, MI (the Les Cheneaux Area , Lake Huron. 35 miles northeast of the Bridge)
- Hills Point Resort on Lake Huron offers Cabin Rentals and Boat Rentals in the Les Cheneaux Islands, only 35 miles from the Mackinac Bridge. Newly renovated two and three bedroom cabins on a sandy Lake Huron beach. Cable TV. Wi-Fi. New owners have made many updates to the cabins. Pets welcome. Hills Point Resort, 484 S. Hill Island Road, Cedarville, MI 49719. Phone: 906-236-2449
MI (5 miles south
- Filpus Log
Cabins, HC 1, Box 179, Pelkie MI 49958. Phone
906-334-2639. 2 log cabins on Otter Lake near the
Sturgeon River headwaters. Cabin 1 sleeps 5+, Cabin 2
sleeps 6. Sauna. Each cabin has private dock and boat.
Great for fishing, hunting, snowmobling. On the trail. 30
miles south of Houghton. Between Chassell and
- Kemp's Four Season
Log Home Rental, P33A Upper Pike River Road,
Chassell, MI 49916. Phone: 906-483-0334. Located 11 miles
south of Houghton in the Keweenaw Peninsula. Beautiful
smoke-free log home sleeps 9, whirlpool, fireplace, snack
bar, dining room, great room, & air conditioning.
Easy access to the snowmobile trails.
Lake House, 42702N Lakeshore Drive, Chassell,
MI 49916. Phone: 906-482-0562. Lakeside cottage on
Chassell Bay with 3 bedrooms. Sleeps up to 10. Complete
kitchen. Cable TV. Great view of the lake. Swimming,
fishing, and boat dock. Daily or weekly rentals. (2-day
minimum in winter). Great ice fishing. Near cross-
country ski and snowmobile trails. 9 miles south of
- Northwoods Resort and Vacation Apartments on Portage Lake 3 miles north south of Chassell in the Keweenaw Peninsula. A great spot for your summer vacation. Wonderful sand bottom beach is ideal for swimming and shallow for the children. Large dock and sundeck. Great fishing! Summer rental units and one unit available for winter rentals. Wi-Fi. Cable TV. Pets Welcome. Northwoods Resort, 45190 US Highway 41, Chassell, MI 49916. Phone: 906-487-6191
U.P. near the Pictured Rocks National
Cottage Christmas, MI
49862. Phone 906-387-1633. This cozy two
bedroom cottage is located just south of M-28 in the
village of Christmas. Complete kitchen, gas fireplace,
cable TV, and air conditioning. The sunroom can be used
as an additional sleeping area. Within 5 miles of the
Pictured Rocks and Grand Island and near Lake Superior
beaches. On the snowmobile trail. Pet
Cove, Phone: 906-387-1617. Three bedroom
rental home on Lake Superior. Sleeps up to 8. 1 1/2
baths. Dish TV, washer, and dryer.
Beach with pier. Also for rent, a
2-bedroom efficiency apartment, sleeps up to 6 with Lake
Superior access. Dish TV. Kitchenette. Pet friendly. Both rentals have easy trail
- Paddlers Village, located on the shores of Lake Superior 3 miles west of Munising, offers rentals of 16’ & 20’ Yurts, Camping Cabins, and Platform Tents with electric lighting, Wi-Fi, and small refrigerators. The ideal spot for kayakers, canoeists, paddle boarders, hikers, and outdoor lovers. Showers, restrooms, grills, picnic tables, and fire rings. 1/3 mile of sandy beach is adjacent to the Village for all to enjoy. Reservations required. Paddlers Village. N7793 Scrooges Alley, Christmas, MI. Phone: 906-387-1695 or 906-228-5447
Pine Lodge. Motel guest rooms
include double rooms with queen-sized beds, king suites
with mini-fridge and microwave, and single rooms. All
guest rooms have AC, Cable TV, and Wireless Internet
Access. 2 Handicap units. Elevator. Oversize Jacuzzi tub.
Deluxe complementary Continental Breakfast with waffles.
Adjoining gas station and convenience store is open 24
hours daily. Next to Kewadin Casino and Snowmobile/ATV
Trail Head. Pets Welcome.
E7889 W. M-28, Christmas, MI 49862. Phone
- Winter Dreamland is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation home in Christmas, Michigan. Large living room and family room by the kitchen. 2 Cable TVs. Wi-Fi. ATV and snowmobile trails across the street. 3 miles from Munising and the Pictured Rocks, Boat Cruises, and Grand Island and 7 miles to the sandy Lake Superior Beach in AuTrain. Winter Dreamland, E7918 State Hwy M-28, Christmas, MI Phone: 906-202-0410 or 906-251-8489.
- Yule Log
Resort, Highway M-28 3 miles west of Munising,
in Christmas, MI. 906-387-3184. 8 Housekeeping cabins on
the shores of Lake Superior. Cable TV. Free Wi-Fi. View of Grand Island. Sandy
beaches for swimming. Seasonal.
Harbor, MI (Western
Lodge-Lakeside Cabins, M-26, Lakeshore Drive,
Eagle Harbor MI, 49950 (906-289-4294) On Highway M-26
between Eagle Harbor (10 miles) and Copper Harbor (3
miles). 8 Cabins on Lake Superior, one, two and three
bedrooms, one log cabin with wood burning fireplace and
other cabins with a gas fireplace. All cabins have a view
of Lake Superior.
- Lac La Belle
Lodge on the shores of Lac La Belle, only 15
miles from Copper Harbor. Closest lodging to Mt. Bohemia.
6 housekeeping cabins and a four-bedroom vacation house
with 2 bathrooms. Bear Belly Bar & Grill, Convenience
store, and gas. Snowmobile, boat and motor rental. Water
access to Lake Superior by the Mendota Lighthouse. Phone:
(906) 289-4293. Pets welcome.
- Wilderness Resort in Lac La Belle offers three year round newly renovated lodgings with a nice view of Lac La Belle. We offer a 2-bedroom cabin, a duplex with two units, and a motel. Unit A has 2 bedrooms and Unit B has one bedroom. Unit A and B can be combined for larger groups. Snowmobile trail #132 is outside the front door and there is expert downhill skiing at Mt. Bohemia. Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing nearby. Enjoy the natural beauty of the Keweenaw Peninsula and outstanding outdoor recreation at the Wilderness Resort. Phone: 906-369-5369
U.P. The Manistique Lakes Region)
for the towns from Deer Park through
- A Serene Vacation Cabin is located on South Manistique Lake in Curtis, MI. The comfortable 3-bedroom rental cabin has a modern kitchen and a deck overlooking the lake. Sand-bottomed beach for water fun and a dock for relaxing by the water. Phone: 989-284-5535
- Curtis Cabin is located on South Manistique Lake in the town of Curtis. The 2-bedroom cabin has double beds in each bedroom and an open landing with bunk beds. Cable TV, fully equipped kitchen, private deck with BBQ grill, fire pit, and a 14' aluminum boat. Easy walking distance to dining and shopping. Phone 906-420-6184 or 906-586-6120.
- New Listing: "Fishin' Tales" Lakefront Cabin is a two-bdroom cabin on South Manistique Lake in Curtis, Michigan.
Fully furnished with just what you need for your vacation. Easy snowmobile and ATV trail access. Open year round. Pets welcome with prior approval. Phone: 906-430-1845 or 906-569-3855
- New Listing: The Getaway Cottage is a three-bedroom vacation home nestled in the woods near downtown Curtis. Comfortably furnished with a gas fireplace. Complete kitchen. Washer/dryer. Deck with outdoor furniture and a patio with a fire pit. Near Big Manistique Lake for fishing, boating, and swimming. Easy ATV and snowmobile trail access. Year Round. Bon-i-Quay Lane, Curtis, MI. Phone: 906-586-6015 or 906-287-0842
- Green Gables
Resort on Milakokia Lake, N6129 Milakokia Lake
Road, Gould City, MI 49838. Phone: (906) 477-6207. One
and three bedroom housekeeping cottages on Milakokia
Lake, only 60 minutes west of the Bridge. Full kitchens.
Satellite TV. All cabins are lake front
with a screened porch overlooking the lake. Sandy
swimming area, grass yard, a 100 foot dock, and a fish
Phone: 906-586-3545. Modern Housekeeping Cabins on Big
Manistique Lake. Wonderful swimming beach with dock. Fishing Contests, private island with
pavilion for picnics and camping, hot tubs, laundry room,
and boat rentals. Handicap
accessible cabins. Open Year Round
Cove Resort on Milakokia
Lake, N5956 E.
Milakokia Lake Road, Gould City MI, 49838. Phone
906-477-9956. Three year round 2 bedroom and one 3
bedroom cottages, each with a boat. Rental motors
available. Campground with flush toilets. 200 feet of
Milakokia Lake shoreline with private docks. Childrens
play area. Fish, swim, snowmobile, or relax. 12 miles
south of Curtis, one mile south of US 2 on East Milakokia
Lake Road. On the trails.
- Long Point Lodge on South Manistique Lake is a 6 bedroom rental cottage with 2 bathrooms. Complete kitchen with a dishwasher. Washer and dryer. Wood-burning fireplace in the recreation room and a gas fireplace in the living room. Cable TV. On the trails. Pets with prior approval. 18154 Long Point Road, Curtis, MI 49820. Phone: (906) 341-2884
Resort, Phone: 1-(906)
586-3285 or 1-(800)-587-3285 (Reservations Only) Relax in
Luxury on Famous Big Manistique Lake for Year-Round
Vacation Fun! Chalets & Ranch Style Cabins, all with
Fireplaces. Open year round. On the
- North Shore Resort on the shores of South Manistique Lake in the village of Curtis, Michigan, the Manistique Lakes Area. Two bedroom housekeeping cottages with cable TV, screened-in porch, and a lake view. Wi-Fi. Sand bottomed, shallow beach is perfect for the children. 14' rowboat included. Easy walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Gift shop. North Shore Resort, W17171 Main Street, Curtis, MI 49820. Phone 906-586-9833.
- Sand and Stars Resort and Motel on Big Manistique Lake in Curtis, Michigan offers five 2-3 bedroom rental cabins, and a 4-unit motel for overnight guests or a short stay. The family friendly resort is newly renovated with new furnishings and flooring. Shallow, sandy bottomed swimming area and dock on South Manistique Lake. Enjoy swimming, fishing, and water sports. Boat rentals available at the resort. N8694 County Road H-33, Curtis, MI. Phone: (906) 477-6845 or (906) 420-2848
- Seney Wilderness Lodge is a 2-bedroom vacation home located on the Manistique River by the south entrance to the Seney National Wildlife Refuge in Germfask, Michigan. This outstanding log lodge is situated on 6 acres of land with 1,400 feet of waterfront on the Manistique River. The lodge has a fireplace, central AC, modern kitchen with a dishwasher, and a washer and dryer. Relax on the deck overlooking the river. Rental includes a 16' boat on South Manistique Lake. Phone: 906-586-6601
Lake Cabins Seven
fully equipped modern housekeeping cabins, 1-2-3
bedrooms, on the north shore of South Manistique Lake.
Boat included with cabin, nice swimming area. Fish house,
live well and freezer service. On the
ATV trails. Pets with prior approval. Phone (906) 586-3999.
Cottage on South Manstique
Phone 906-586-3393. Three
bedroom rental cottage on South Manistique Lake with all
the comforts of home, boat included. Cable TV. Nice
swimming beach. Weekly or daily. On the snowmobile
trails. Pets welcome.
- Sunset Awhile is a two-bedroom Log cabin on South Manistique Lake near the village of Curtis, Michigan. Great location for boating, water sports, fishing, relaxing, and enjoying the stunning sunsets. Sunset Awhile, Camp A Road, Curtis, MI Phone: 616-446-2556 (please leave message).
- Sunset Pines Resort on South Manistique Lake offers 10 comfortable 1-4 bedroom log cabins in a secluded and quiet woodland lakeside setting. Each cabin has a fully equipped kitchen, satellite TV, wood-burning fireplace, and wonderful view of sunsets over the lake. Long dock and sand bottomed beach for water fun. Great fishing! Sunset Pines Resort, P.O. Box 55, Curtis, MI 49820. Phone: 906-586-6601.
Pointe Resort on
Big Manistique Lake. Just 3 miles north of Curtis, MI.
Phone toll free 877-586-9531 or 906-458-9531 evenings.
Four large cottages on 260' of lake frontage. These two
and three bedroom cottages have fully equipped kitchens
and 32" satellite TV in the living room. Wi-Fi. Pet Friendly. 14' fishing boat and motor rentals
available at the Fish and Hunt Shop. Snowmobile rental
of the Lake
by Lake Michigan,
Gulliver, MI. Phone: 906-283-3361.
Modern two bedroom cottage with open concept living room
and dining area. Wood burning stove. Complete kitchen and
laundry. Private path to the sandy Lake Michigan beach
with firepit for campfires. Located south of Gulliver
near Seul Choix Point Lighthouse. Open year round.
Phone (906) 586-3515. Four
Modern Housekeeping Cabins nestled on the shore of Cooks
Bay on Big Manistique Lake. Two bedrooms, knotty pine
interiors, and a private deck. Boat included, motors
available. On the Trails.
- Wolfe Bay Lodge on Long Point Road, Curtis, MI. Six-bedroom 2-bath vacation home on South Manistique Lake that wil sleep up to 18 guests. Free-standing wood stove. Washer/Dryer. Pets Welcome. Affordable rates. Phone: 231-920-0032
Page 3 for the
towns from Lac La Belle through Nahma
4 for the towns from Ontonagon through Twin
Back to Lodging in
the Upper Peninsula
Back to Upper Peninsula
Back to Home Page: Exploring
Copyright 2001 by Vivian Wood,
All Rights Reserved. Except as permitted under the Copyright
Act of 1976, as amended, this web site may not be reproduced
in whole or in part in any manner. Unless authorized by the
webmaster, reproduction of any picture, web page or pages on
this website, www.exploringthenorth.com, for placement on
the internet is a copyright infringement. All right, title
and interest in and to the material on these web pages, the
web site, in whole or in part, and in and to this url and
the urls contained within, is the property of the webmaster.
All website design, text, graphics, selection and
arrangement thereof are the copyrighted works of Vivian
Wood. Web site created on an Apple G-4