Lodging for Large
Accommodations that sleep
10 or more Guests
families or large groups
- AuTrain, MI
(10 miles east of
- Big Bay, MI
(25 miles north of
- Tranquility Haven on Lake Superior in Big Bay, MI offers a variety of deluxe accommodations on beautiful Squaw Beach. Accommodations include the Fantasy Beach House that sleeps up to 14 guests, Bay View Cabin that sleeps up to 8 guests, and Bay View Suite for 4 guests. All accommodations have separate entrances with full kitchens and an outstanding view of Lake Superior, but can b
e combined for a larger group. Phone: 262-424-1793.
- Cedarville, MI (35 miles from the Mackinac Bridge in the Les Cheneaux Islands)
- Hills Point Resort on Lake Huron offers Cabin Rentals and Boat Rentals in the Les Cheneaux Islands, only 35 miles from the Mackinac Bridge. Newly renovated two and three bedroom cabins on a sandy Lake Huron beach. Cable TV. Wi-Fi. Convenient for groups renting more than 1 cabin. Full-hookup RV site. Pets welcome. Hills Point Resort, Cedarville, MI 49719. Phone: 906-236-2449<
- Curtis, MI (The Manistique Lakes Area)
- Long Point Lodge on South Manistique Lake is a 6 bedroom rental cottage with 2 bathrooms. Complete kitchen with a dishwasher. Washer and dryer. Wood-burning fireplace in the recreation room and a gas fireplace in the living room. Cable TV. On the trails. Pets with prior approval. Phone: (906) 286-9580
Hancock, Chassell, & Dollar Bay (The Gateway to the Keweenaw)
- Kemp's Portage
Lake Log Home, the Lake House Vacation Rental,
is a newly constructed log home with 4 bedrooms and 3
bathrooms on Portage Lake. The home is built into the
hillside, so both levels have a wonderful view of Portage
Lake. The main level has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a
living area with a vaulted ceiling and a flat screen TV.
There is a complete kitchen with a dishwasher and a
laundry room on both the main level and the walkout lower
level. The Lower Level has 2 bedrooms and can be rented
separately or you can rent the entire home. Located 5
miles east of Hancock next to Sandy Bottom Beach and boat
launch. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. Kemp's Lake
House, 47880 Lower Point Mills Road, Hancock, MI 49930.
Phone: 906 483-0334.
- Lac La Belle in the Keweenaw
Peninsula (Near Mt. Bohemia and Copper
- Lac La Belle
Lodge on the shores of Lac La Belle, only 15
miles from Copper Harbor. Closest lodging to Mt. Bohemia.
Four bedroom vacation home with 2 baths that sleeps large
groups of 10 or more. Fully equipped kitchen with washer
& dryer. Non-smoking. Convenience store and gas.
Snowmobile, boat and motor rental. Water access to Lake
Superior. Beer Belly Bar & Grill. Phone: (906)
- Wilderness Resort in Lac La Belle offers three year round newly renovated lodgings with a nice view of Lac La Belle. We offer a 2-bedroom cabin and a duplex with two units. Unit A has 2 bedrooms and Unit B has one bedroom. Unit A and B can be combined for larger groups. Pet friendly. Snowmobile trail #132 is outside the front door and there is expert downhill skiing at Mt. Bohemia. Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing nearby. E
njoy the natural beauty of the Keweenaw Peninsula and outstanding outdoor recreation at the Wilderness Resort. Phone: 906-369-5369
- Munising Area in Alger
County (includes the
Hiawatha National Forest and Lake
N3919 Buckhorn Drive, Munising, MI 49862. Phone
906-387-3559. Southwest of Munising in the Hiawatha
National Forest. Two fully equipped spacious lodges, that
sleep from 6 to 22. One lodge has a fireplace. Also a
20 unit motel. On the snowmobile trails and open all
year. Restaurant and Lounge. Gas.
- The Orchard House has 3-bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and all the comforts of home. Located on 5 acres of land with the trails at the end of the driveway, the Orchard House is perfect for your vacation. 2 flat screen TVs with DVD, HBO, & ESPN. Wireless Internet. Complete kitchen with a dishwasher. Washer and Dryer. Attached garage. Sleeps up to 10 guests. 1 mile east of Munising on M-28 and 1 block north. E9431 Orchard Street. Munising, MI 49862 Pho
ne: 906-387-3771 or Cell: 906-202-1725.
- Sugar Maple Lodge
offers lodging for a couple up to a
group of 20 guests. Located 9 miles northeast of Munising
in the edge of the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore,
Sugar Maple Lodge has 3 bedrooms with a family
room/sleeping area in the lower level and 3 bathrooms.
Complete kitchen with dishwasher. Washer & dryer. Satellite TV.
Heated garage. EasyATV and snowmobile trail access. Sugar
Maple Lodge, N6941 Olson Road, Shingleton, MI 49884.
- Tanglewood Trail House
is located on Highway M-28, 10 miles east of Munising. The newly remodeled home has 3 bedrooms,
2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen. Roku TV. Wi-Fi. Central air. Sleeps up to 10 guests. On ATV and
snowmobile trail 8. Restaurant and gas next door. Contact 906-361-4839
Timber Ridge Motel and Lodge, N4045 Buckhorn Road,
Munising, Michigan 49862, Phone (906) 387-3790. All motel
units are full housekeeping suites with individual decks
overlooking Hovey Lake. The lodge has 4 bedrooms and is
located on the shore of Hovey Lake. In the heart of the
Hiawatha National Forest.
- Newberry and Hulbert, MI
- Sno Shu
Inn, South Hulbert Road, Hulbert,
MI. Phone: 906-876-2324. Cozy
housekeeping cabins for groups from 2 to 20. Hiking and
snowmobile trails on the National Forest land across the
road. Guests may use the lake, fishing boats and other
facilities at the owners' Hulbert Lake Lodge, 2 miles
away. Pets Welcome. Snowmobile and ATV Rentals
- Superior Agate Haven Vacation Home is located on 180' of Lake Superior beachfront, 29 miles north of Newberry, MI. The vacation rental has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. Comfortable furnishings with a wood-burning fireplace. Modern kitchen with dishwasher. Washer and Dryer. Near Muskallonge Lake for swimming and fishing. Wi-Fi. Phone: (906) 658-3324 or (805) 990-5469
- Ontonagon, MI (Near the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park)
- The Lake House Vacation Home is located on the shores of Lake Superior only 4 miles from Ontonagon and 13 miles from the Porcupine Mountains. The home has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, and will sleep up to 12 guests. There is a complete kitchen with a dishwasher, washer & dryer, Wi-Fi, and flat screen cable TV. Electric fireplace. Sandy beach on Lake Superior. Easy access to ATV and snowmobile
trails. Nightly rentals welcome. Phone: 906-235-2683
for more information
- Watersmeet, MI
- Loop Road Lodge is located on a 40-acre meadow in Trout Creek, MI in the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Conveniently located near the Ottawa National Forest, waterfalls, lakes, streams, and recreational trails, the Loop Road Lodge has 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms, kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room, and large screen satellite TV. Perfect for your family, 2-5 couples, or your large group as the 3,800 square foot lodge offers lots of pr
ivacy. Enjoy fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, ATVing, hunting, sightseeing or just relaxing and enjoying the view of the countryside.
Upper Peninsula Lodging
Back to Upper Michigan
Home Page: Exploring