Lodgings: Resorts, Motels, Hotels,
Cabins, Cottages, Bed & Breakfasts, Lodges, Campgrounds,
and Vacation Homes in the Upper Peninsula of
Places to Eat in the Upper Peninsula
Towns and Cities of the Upper Peninsula for specific
Peninsula Weather Forecasts
Here to Search our Site
This is Page 5 (T-Z)
- Tahquamenon Hotel, Hulbert, MI. The Historic Tahquamenon Hotel offers 14 comfortable rooms, some with private bathrooms, for travelers to the area. Breakfast ser
ved Friday through Tuesday and daily during snowmobile season. Free Wi-Fi. Dining nearby. Stop and relax while you go fishing, hunting, ATVing, or snowmobiling with easy trail access. Pets Welcome. Tahquamenon Hotel, 10429 South Maple, Hulbert, MI 49
748 Phone: 906-
- Tanglewood Trail House is located on Highway M-28, 10 miles east of Munising. The newly remodeled home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen.
Roku TV. Wi-Fi. Central air. On ATV and snowmobile trail 8. Restaurant and gas next door. Contact Maria at 906-361-4839 or Melinda at 906-202-0427
Motel, 420 Prospect, Munising, Michigan.
906-387-2735. Relax in one of our 18
exceptionally clean rooms with at-door parking and a
large lot for parking trucks and trailers. Open year
round, we offer a combination of singles, doubles, 2
bedroom units and family units for up to 7
- Timber Ridge
Inn, Timber Ridge Inn, N4045 Buckhorn Road, Munising, Michigan 49862, Phone (906) 387-3790.
All 9 suites have individual decks overlooking Hovey Lake in the heart of the Hiawatha National Forest.
- Trailside Lodge is located on Highway US-41, on the north side of Calumet, MI. The lodge offers 28 newly renovated rooms with cable TV, microwave, fridge, coffee m
akers, and Wi-Fi. At door parking with large parking lot for your vehicles. On the ATV and Snowmobile Trails with ATV/UTV and Snowmobile rentals at the office. Wonderful riding in the beautiful Keweenaw Peninsula. Close to restaurants, shopping, and the m
in the Keweenaw National Historic Park. Pets Welcome. Trailside Lodge, 57900 US-41, Calumet, MI 49913. Phone: (906) 337-9905
- Trails End
Curtis, MI. Phone (906) 221-6678. Four
Modern Housekeeping Cabins nestled on the shore of Cooks
Bay on Big Manistique Lake. Two bedrooms, knotty pine
interiors, private deck, showers and televisions. Boat
included, motors available.
- Tranquility Haven on Lake Superior in Big Bay, MI offers a variety of deluxe accommodations on beautiful Squaw Beach. Accommodations includ
e the Fantasy Beach House that sleeps up to 14 guests, Bay View Cabin that sleeps up to 8 guests, and Bay View Suite for 4 guests. All accommodations have separate entrances with full kitchens and an outstanding view of Lake Superior, but can be combined f
or a larger gro
up. Phone: 262-424-1793.
- Tree House
Cottage Rental on the AuTrain River, N7119
Perry Road, AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone toll free:
800-720-0410. This newly remodeled three-bedroom rental
cottage has a complete kitchen, laundry, and a living
area with a custom built wood burning fireplace. Large
deck overlooks the AuTrain River and the sand bottomed
beach is shallow and perfect for children. 2 kayaks
included for paddling down the river. Pets welcome with
- Twin Lakes
Resort, 32970 N. Parkside Drive, HC 1, Box
213, Twin Lakes, near Toivola, MI 49965. (906) 288-3666.
Midway between Houghton and Ontonagon in the Keweenaw
Peninsula of Michigan. Quiet and comfortable lakefront
vacation cottages, fully equipped, 2 and 3 Bedrooms,
monthly rentals available. Open mid-May thru
- West Mackinac
Recreation Area Association covering the
western portion of Mackinac County, including the towns
of Curtis, Gould City, Naubinway and Engadine. The
Manistique Lakes Area of the Upper Peninsula.
- West Shore Resort on Lake Gogebic in the Western Upper Peninsula offers 8 comfortable 2-bedroom cabins that are open year round. Dish TV with VCR/DVD. Fre
e Wi-Fi. Great swimming, boating fishing, and hunting. Pets welcome. Easy access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Rentals of pontoons and fishing boats with motors. Phone: 906-842-3336 or 888-813-7778
- Whispering Pines Resort offers 5 rental cabins on the shores of Thunder Lake surrounded by the Hiawatha National Forest. Cabins have 2 bed
rooms with a wood-burning fireplace in one cabin. Wi-Fi. Satellite TV. Direct trail access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Great spot for year round outdoor fun or just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful setting on Thunder Lake. Nightly or weekly rentals.
Pet Friendly 11639W Ramsdam Road, Manistique, MI. Phone: 906-573-2480
- Winter Dreamland is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation home in Christmas, Michigan. Large living room and family room by the kitchen. 2 Cable TVs. Wi-Fi. ATV and s
nowmobile trails across the street. 3 miles from Munising and the Pictured Rocks, Boat Cruises, and Grand Island and 7 miles to the sandy Lake Superior Beach in AuTrain. Phone: 906-202-0410 or 906-251-8489.
Motel, N. Highway US 2, Iron Mountain MI. Phone: 906 774-6106. Economy Rates, Kitchenettes, Modern
motel units feature color cable TV, direct dial phones,
and wireless internet access. Major Credit Cards
- Yule Log
Resort, Highway M-28 3 miles west of Munising,
in Christmas, MI. 906-387-3184. 8 Housekeeping cabins on
the shores of Lake Superior. View of Grand Island. Sandy
beaches for swimming. Open May 1 through
This is Page 5 (T-Z)
Peninsula Weather Forecasts
- "I am going, O Nokomis,
- On a long and distant journey,
- But these guests I leave behind me,...
- In your watch and ward I leave them;
- See that never harm comes near them,
- See that never fear molests them,
- Never danger nor suspicion,
- Never want of food or shelter,
- In the lodge of Hiawatha"
Song of Hiawatha, W.W. Longfellow
Back to Upper Peninsula
Home Page: Exploring
Photo: Cardinal by Dave Martin