Vacation Rentals in Northern
Resorts, Motels, Hotels, Cabins,
Condos, Cottages, Lodges,
Campgrounds, and Vacation Homes in Northern
Click Here to
Boulder Bear Motor Lodge and Rental Cabin. 20 spacious guest rooms with cable TV, refrigerators, and free Wi-Fi. Whirlpool suite. Handicap and connecting rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast. Fireplace lounge. Two bedroom vacation cabin that will sleep 6. Easy walking distance to dining and shopping. On the trails. Boulder Bear Lodge, 5437 Park Street (Highway M), Boulder Junction, WI 54512. Phone: 715-385-2662
- Edgewater Resort Country Log Cabins on the Menominee River. N4128 North US 2,
Iron Mountain, Michigan. Phone (906) 774-6244. 4 miles east of Spread Eagle on the Michigan side of the bridge over
US-2, (the Wisconsin-Upper Peninsula Border). Nine fully equipped housekeeping log cabins with 1-3 bedrooms on the
Menominee River, 3 miles west of Iron Mountain, Michigan.
Cable TV, outside barbecue, and your own boat and dock
slip. Relax and watch the deer coming down to the waters
edge to drink. Pets Welcome.
- Gateway Lodge in Land O' Lakes, Wisconsin offers suites and studios in the northwoods of Wisconsin on the border between Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Sit in front of the crackling fire in the large lobby, take a dip in the heated swimming pool, or enjoy a relaxing sauna. Restaurant and lounge. Gateway Gun Club offers sport shooting open to the public. Airport. 9 hole golf course. On the hiking, biking, cross-c
ountry skiing, snowmobile, and ATV trails with equipment rentals nearby. Nightly rentals. Gateway Lodge, 4103 Hwy B. Land O' Lakes, WI 54540. Phone: 715-547-3321.
- McCaslin Mountain Campground is located on 300 acres bordering the Nicolet National Forest, an ideal location for wonderful outdoor recreation. There are 48 electric and water hook-ups and 80 rustic sites. All have picnic tables & fire rings. Modern Shower House. Seasonal sites and yearly mobile home sites available. Rustic 2 bedroom log housekeeping cabin. Camp
Store, snack bar, and mini-golf. Guided deer, bear, and turkey hunts. Direct access to Oconto County ATV Trails. W15720 County Highway F, Silver Cliff, WI 54104. Phone: 715-757-3734 or 715-757-2561
- Mohawk Resort,
N7900 Lake Noquebay Road, Crivitz, WI 54114.
715-854-7824 located 4 miles east of Crivitz. Wisconsin, on the west end of beautiful Lake Noquebay. We have
eight spacious 2 and 4 bedroom lake front cottages. There is 500 feet of beautiful sandy beach for swimming and boating.
Boat launch. On the snowmobile and ATV trails.
- North Shore Campground is located on Lac Vieux Desert near the border between Land Land O' Lakes, Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. The campground offers 42 sites with electric and water hook-ups in a wooded area by the lake. Sand bottomed beach with docks for your boat. Modern shower house. Wi-Fi. Laundromat. Camp Store. 3-bedroom cabin and 2-bedroom RV for rent. North Shore Campground, E248885 Misery Bay Road, Land O' Lakes, WI 5454
0. Phone: 906-544-2188
- Todd and Barb's Rapids Resort Restaurant, Bar, and Rental Cabins on the shores of the Peshtigo River in Silver Creek WI. Located on County Road C, 26 miles northwest of Crivitz and 15 miles east of Lakewoodnext to Kosir's Rafting Resort. Full service restaurant is open daily year round serving lunch and dinner with breakfast served on weekends. Nice selection of appetizers, sandwiches, dinner items, and pizza along with your
favorite beverage. Mexican Menu served on Tuesday and our tasty fish fry on Fridays. The resort has 4 authentic log rental cabins available mid-April through November. Todd and Barb’s Rapids Resort, W14091 Co Rd C, Silver Cliff, 54104. Phone: 715-757-3358
- Silver Cliff Rental Cabins and Campground is located in Silver Cliff, Wisconsin, just 30 miles northwest of Crivitz, WI and 29 miles northeast of Lakeland in northeastern Wisconsin. A wonderful spot for outdoor enthusiasts with a wide variety or recreational opportunities awaiting you. One bedroom cabins are air conditioned and have Direct TV. Cabins sleep from 4-
to 6 guests. ATV trails at the door. Near the Peshtigo River and the Nicolet National Forest. Silver Cliff Camp, W14301 Highway C, Athelstane, WI 54104. Phone: 262-366-1376
Family Resort: Campground, and
Cabins. Restaurant. W12882
Parkway Road, Athelstane, WI 54104. Phone: 715-757-3311.
Funyaks, Paintball, Volleyball, Fishing, Swimming,
Biking, and Hiking. Campground with 40 wooded electric
and water sites. New 3 bedroom cabin that sleeps 10 and
three modern 2 bedroom cabins with complete kitchens.
Pets welcome. Cabins open year round for snowmobiling, ice fishing, and snowshoeing.
- Wildman Adventure Resort, N12080 Allison Lane, Athelstane, WI
54104. Phone: 715-757-2938. Whitewater Rafting in
northeastern Wisconsin on the Peshtigo and Menominee
Rivers at Piers Gorge. Camping and Cabins. Great Adventures for outdoor enthusiasts at our Peshtigo Outpost and the Menominee River Outpost. Zip Line, Kayak Trips, High Ropes Course, Rock Climbing, plus much more. Great Family Vacation.
- Whispering Pine Lodge, Gift Shop, & Rental Cabins,
5058 Parkway Road, Pound, WI. Phone. 920-897-4417. Four year round cabins nestled in a secluded wooded area that sleep up to 6. Air conditioned. Weekly and daily rentals. Across the road from White Potato Lake for swimming, water sports, and fishing. ATV trails just a short distance and snowmobile trails leave from the cabin door. Pets Welcome. Cabins are open year round.
- Upper Peninsula (Lodging near the Wisconsin Upper Peninsula border)
- Bigfoot Hideaway Motel and Lodge is located in Crystal Falls, MI (South Central Upper Peninsula). The Bigfoot Hideaway offers 6 rooms decorated in a Bigfoot theme. All rooms include a mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, and HDMI cables to stream to TVs. Two designated pet rooms. Lodge has a complete kitchen and offers lodging for up to 6 guests. Easy ATV and snowmobile trail access. Gift Shop with a variety of Bigfoo
t items. Restaurant nearby. 1309 Highway US-2, Crystal Falls, MI. Phone: 906 464-8506
LODGING in Iron Mountain, Michigan and Watersmeet, Michigan at the Wisconsin-Michigan border.
for More Information
Back to Northern Wisconsin Traveler
Back to Home Page: Exploring the North