ATV Rentals in the
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
The Upper Peninsula of Michigan has many ATV trails
and back roads for great riding.What a great way to explore the beauty of the Upper Peninsula. Your ATV Rental Location
will have information and maps so that you will know the
local trails where riding is permitted.
- Bergland (Lake Gogebic Area)
Sports, ATV Rentals, Sales and Service. Phone: 906-575-3397. Can-Am ATV and Side-by-Side machines for a great ride. New and pre-owned machines. Full
service and parts department. 35714 W. M-28 Bergland, MI 49910
- Calumet and the Keweenaw Peninsula:
- Copper Country
Rentals, just 10 miles north of Houghton and
Hancock, rents snowmobiles, ATV's, and WaveRunners for
summer fun. Rentals are for a 23-hour day so machines can be
kept overnight. Delivery available to Houghton/Hancock and
surrounding area. Copper Country Rental. Mine Street
Station, Calumet, MI 49913. Call 906-337-9905 for
Curtis, The Manistuque Lakes Area:
Fish and Hunt Shop Sales
and Rentals in Curtis MI. 65 miles west of the
Bridge in the Eastern Upper Peninsula. Bombardier 330 HO
Outlander ATV Rentals. Helmets and trailer rentals. Pick-up
and delivery service available. ATV rentals are offered
at Sho Shu Inn Cabins in Hulbert and a few additional locations.
- Grand Marais, MI.
Stony Creek ATV Rentals in downtown Grand Marais, MI. Polaris ATVs available at our new office located on the side of the Grand Marais Outfitters building. N14277 Lake Ave. Reservations: Phone: 616-510-5709. Parts and Repair: Phone 231-742-1573.
- Houghton & Hancock:
- Houghton PowerSports ATV & UTV Rentals We are a full service dealer offering sales, certified service, and parts in the central Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Sales
of boats, pontoons, motors, ATV's, UTV's, snowmobiles, and
motorcycles. Snowmobile Rental. Phone: 906-483-4831 or Toll Free: 888-531.0779. Houghton Power sports is located just west of Highway 26 at 1550 Brickyard Lane, Houghton MI 49931.
- Ironwood, MI & Hurley, WI
- Cloverland Motorsports in Ironwood, MI offers rentals of Polaris ATV & UTVs. Authorized Polaris Dealer. Sales, Service, Parts, & Accessories. Located on Highway US-2, in the western Upper Peninsula. Easy access to ATV trails. Only 1 mile from Hurley, WI. Cloverland Mortorsports, 300 E. Cloverland Drive, Ironwood, MI 49938. Phone: (800) 932-1202 or (906) 932-1202.
- Munising, MI
- New Listing: Munising Motors offers Arctic Cat ATV rentals and a wide selection of Powersports products including new Arctic Cat ATVs, snowmobiles, trailers, apparel, and accessories for your outdoor adventures. We carry pre-owned automobiles and recreational vehicles with a parts and qualified service department. ATV Rentals of Arctic Cat ATVs and the fun Wildcat 2-person recreational vehicle. Call or visit us at Munising Motors, E-9051 East State Hwy M-28, Munising, MI 49862. Phone: 906-387-5060.
- Paradise, MI
- Paradise Recreational
Sports on Highway M-123 in downtown Paradise
offers ATV Rentals with guided ATV tours available. We rent
Bombardier/Can-Am ATV's indluding the Outlander 330 H.O.
(single seat) and the Outlander 400 H.P. for 2 people.
Helmet rentals available. Snowmobile, ATV, and Personal
Water Craft parts and factory-trained service. Gas,
diesel, and propane. Convenience Store. Camping and hunting
supplies. ORV Trail Permits. Easy access for campers and
trailers. Paradise Recreational Sports, 8165 N M-123, P.O.
Box 324, Paradise, Michigan 48768. Phone:
- Pembine, WI.
- ATV Rental at Pembine Sport and Lawn in Pembine, WI. Visit our new showroom and check out our inventory of new and pre-owned equipment. Parts and Service Department. On the ATV Trail. Parking area for your venicles. Pembine Sport and Lawn, N 18524 US Hwy 141, Pembine, WI, 54156. Phone: 715-324-5590
- Watersmeet, MI & Land O' Lakes, WI
Polaris: Rentals, Sales, Service in Watersmeet is
your headquarters for Polaris Snowmobiles, ATVs and Ranger
Utility Vehicles, new and used. Rentals of Polaris
Snowmobiles and ATVs. We are an authorized Polaris dealer
with a large Parts Department & factory trained and
certified Service Department for most brands of machines.
Clothing and accessories. Open daily. Headwaters Polaris,
N4705 Highway 45, Watersmeet, MI 49969. Phone for
ATV rentals are located close to lodging and restaurants and
have large parking lots where you can leave your
ATV riding is a Fantastic spring, summer, and fall
adventure for groups, families and individuals. If you've
never tried it, give one of the ATV Rental Businesses a
call. They will completely outfit you (except boots and
gloves), show you how to handle your ATV, and get you on
Each county has ATV trails and roads for riding and
there are DNR designated trails throughout the Upper
Peninsula. Caution: Many snowmobile trails are not open for
ATVs. Please check with your Rental Outfitter for fun places
Upper Peninsula Snowmobile
Outdoor Toys for your Recreational Needs
Back To Recreation
Upper Peninsula Traveler
Copyright 2003 by Vivian Wood, webmaster.
All Rights Reserved. Except as permitted under the Copyright
Act of 1976, as amended, this web site may not be reproduced
in whole or in part in any manner. Unless authorized by the
webmaster, reproduction of any picture, web page or pages on
this website, www.exploringthenorth.com, for placement on
the internet is a copyright infringement. All right, title
and interest in and to the material on these web pages, the
web site, in whole or in part, and in and to this url and
the urls contained within, is the property of the webmaster.
All website design, text, graphics, selection and
arrangement thereof are the copyrighted works of Vivian
Wood. Web site created on an Apple G-4