Lodging for Large
Accommodations that sleep
10 or more Guests
families or large groups
- AuTrain, MI
(10 miles east of
- Au Train
Island View Lodge is located just east of
AuTrain on the shores of Lake Superior. The Lodge has 3
bedrooms and a loft with 3 & 1/2 bathrooms and will
sleep up to 12 guests. Two wood-burning fireplaces, cable
TV, and wireless internet access. Complete kitchen with
dishwasher. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets and the beauty of
Lake Superior as you relax in this lovely vacation home.
Easy trail access. Open year round. N7869 Sunset Drive,
AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 888-500-5706
- AuTrain River
Lodge on the AuTrain River. Phone:
has one bedroom on the main level, a loft, and a sleeping
area with 1/2 bath on the walk-out lower level. Living
area has a wood-burning fireplace with cable TV and there
is a TV, wet bar, and a wood-burning fireplace on the
lower level. Complete kitchen. Sleeps up to 10 guests.
Deck offers an outstanding view of the river, a wonderful
spot for enjoying the north woods. Heated garage with hot
tub. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. AuTrain River
Lodge, E5449 Curtis Drive, AuTrain, MI. 49806
- Big Bay, MI
(25 miles north of
Haven on Lake
in Big Bay, MI offers a variety of deluxe
accommodations on beautiful Squaw Beach. Accommodations
include the Fantasy Lodge that sleeps up to 14 guests,
Bay View Lodge that sleeps up to 8 guests, and Bay View
Suite for 4 guests. All accommodations are under one roof
but have separate entrances with full kitchens and an
outstanding view of Lake Superior. Lodgings can be
combined for a larger group. Phone: 262-424-1793.
- Cedarville, MI (35 miles from the Mackinac Bridge in the Les Cheneaux Islands)
- Hills Point Resort on Lake Huron offers Cabin Rentals and Boat Rentals in the Les Cheneaux Islands, only 35 miles from the Mackinac Bridge. Newly renovated two and three bedroom cabins on a sandy Lake Huron beach. Cable TV. Wi-Fi. New owners have made many updates to the cabins. Convenient for groups renting more than 1 cabin. Pets welcome. Hills Point Resort, 484 S. Hill Island Road, Cedarville, MI 49719. Phone: 906-236-2449
- Curtis, MI (The Manistique Lakes Area)
- New Listing: Long Point Lodge on South Manistique Lake is a 6 bedroom rental cottage with 2 bathrooms. Complete kitchen with a dishwasher. Washer and dryer. Wood-burning fireplace in the recreation room and a gas fireplace in the living room. Cable TV. On the trails. Pets with prior approval. 18154 Long Point Road, Curtis, MI 49820. Phone: (906) 341-2884
Hancock, Chassell, & Dollar Bay (The Gateway to the Keweenaw)
- Bell House 5 bedroom vacation home in the city of Hancock. The first floor of this historic home offers two bedrooms, living and dining rooms, and a complete kitchen with 3 bedrooms on the second floor. Sleeps up to 10 guests. Cable TV. Wi-Fi. Washer/dryer. Near Finlandia University, Michigan Tech, Mt. Ripley, and many attractions. Phone: 906-523-5765. Cell 906-370-2339.
- Kemp's Portage
Lake Log Home, the Lake House Vacation Rental,
is a newly constructed log home with 4 bedrooms and 3
bathrooms on Portage Lake. The home is built into the
hillside, so both levels have a wonderful view of Portage
Lake. The main level has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a
living area with a vaulted ceiling and a flat screen TV.
There is a complete kitchen with a dishwasher and a
laundry room on both the main level and the walkout lower
level. The Lower Level has 2 bedrooms and can be rented
separately or you can rent the entire home. Located 5
miles east of Hancock next to Sandy Bottom Beach and boat
launch. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. Kemp's Lake
House, 47880 Lower Point Mills Road, Hancock, MI 49930.
Phone: 906 483-0334.
- Lac La Belle in the Keweenaw
Peninsula (Near Mt. Bohemia and Copper
- Lac La Belle
Lodge on the shores of Lac La Belle, only 15
miles from Copper Harbor. Closest lodging to Mt. Bohemia.
Four bedroom vacation home with 2 baths that sleeps large
groups of 10 or more. Fully equipped kitchen with washer
& dryer. Non-smoking. Convenience store and gas.
Snowmobile, boat and motor rental. Water access to Lake
Superior. Beer Belly Bar & Grill. Phone: (906)
- Wilderness Resort in Lac La Belle offers three year round newly renovated lodgings with a nice view of Lac La Belle. We offer a 2-bedroom cabin and a duplex with two units. Unit A has 2 bedrooms and Unit B has one bedroom. Unit A and B can be combined for larger groups. Pet friendly. Snowmobile trail #132 is outside the front door and there is expert downhill skiing at Mt. Bohemia. Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing nearby. Enjoy the natural beauty of the Keweenaw Peninsula and outstanding outdoor recreation at the Wilderness Resort. Phone: 906-369-5369
- Marquette, MI
Lakeshore Resort, 4012 Hwy M-28 E,15 miles east of
Marquette. Phone: 906-343-6710 or 805-723-4223. Bungalow Cottage, Loft, and comfortable family suites with free Wi-Fi. Perfect for large groups.
TV with HBO. Across from Lake Superior with a wonderful sand beach. Gas
grills, picnic tables, and outdoor swings. Relax
and enjoy this outstanding view of Lake Superior. On the trail.
- Munising Area in Alger
County (includes the
Hiawatha National Forest and Lake
N3919 Buckhorn Drive, Munising, MI 49862. Phone
906-387-3559. Southwest of Munising in the Hiawatha
National Forest. Two fully equipped spacious lodges, that
sleep from 6 to 22. One lodge has a fireplace. Also a
20 unit motel. On the snowmobile trails and open all
year. Restaurant and Lounge. Gas.
- Catchhin' Crickets Vacation Home is located 10 minutes east of Munising in a wooded area. The new Vacation Home has 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, a washer/dryer, and a gas fireplace. Opening June 3, 2017. Pet friendly. The Pictured Rocks, many waterfalls, and cruises on Lake Superior are only minutes away. Many nearby inland lakes for fishing, swimming, and boating. Catchin’ Crickets Campground and Vacation Home, N6874 H-15, Shingelton, MI
Retreat, 9 miles
east of Munising on Highway H-58 near the Pictured Rocks. Recently updataed 4 bedroom log cabin plus
sleeping loft. Will sleep up to 16. Large living room
with gas fireplace, cable TV, and Wi-Fi. Modern
kitchen with dishwasher. Wrap around deck.
Washer and Dryer.. Easy
access to the snowmobile & ATV trails.
- The Orchard House has 3-bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and all the comforts of home. Located on 5 acres of land with the trails at the end of the driveway, the Orchard House is perfect for your vacation. 2 flat screen TVs with DVD, HBO, & ESPN. Wireless Internet. Complete kitchen with a dishwasher. Washer and Dryer. Attached garage. Sleeps up to 10 guests. 1 mile east of Munising on M-28 and 1 block north. E9431 Orchard Street. Munising, MI 49862 Phone: 906-387-3771 or Cell: 906-202-1725.
Lake Lodge. Comfortable vacation lodge on the
shores of Otter Lake in the Hiawatha National Forest.
Black Bear Lodge has
a wood burning fireplace and six bedrooms, with two pull-out couches. . . perfect for your
family or large group. Complete kitchen, and satellite
TV. Small sand bottomed
beach for wading. Located on Buckhorn Road
just a few miles south of Munising, Lake Superior, and
the Pictured Rocks Lakeshore with easy access to
snowmobile and ATV trails. Pets Welcome. Otter Lake
Lodge, E 7609 Otter Lake Road, Munising, MI 49862.
Phone: (906) 553-4921.
- Sugar Maple
Lodge offers lodging for a couple up to a
group of 20 guests. Located 9 miles northeast of Munising
in the edge of the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore,
Sugar Maple Lodge has 3 bedrooms with a family
room/sleeping area in the lower level and 3 bathrooms.
Complete kitchen with dishwasher. Washer & dryer. Satellite TV.
Heated garage. EasyATV and snowmobile trail access. Sugar
Maple Lodge, N6941 Olson Road, Shingleton, MI 49884.
- Timber Ridge
Motel and Lodge, N4045 Buckhorn Road,
Munising, Michigan 49862, Phone (906) 387-3790. All motel
units are full housekeeping suites with individual decks
overlooking Hovey Lake. The lodge has 4 bedrooms and is
located on the shore of Hovey Lake. In the heart of the
Hiawatha National Forest.
for more information
- Newberry and Hulbert, MI
- Sno Shu
Inn, South Hulbert Road, Hulbert,
MI. Phone: 906-876-2324. Cozy
housekeeping cabins for groups from 2 to 20. Hiking and
snowmobile trails on the National Forest land across the
road. Guests may use the lake, fishing boats and other
facilities at the owners' Hulbert Lake Lodge, 2 miles
away. Pets Welcome. Snowmobile and ATV Rentals
- Superior Agate Haven Vacation Home is located on 180' of Lake Superior beachfront, 29 miles north of Newberry, MI. The vacation rental has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. Comfortable furnishings with a wood-burning fireplace. Modern kitchen with dishwasher. Washer and Dryer. Near Muskallonge Lake for swimming and fishing. Wi-Fi. 30966 Muskallonge Trail, Newberry, MI 49868. Phone: (906) 658-3324 or (805) 990-5469
- Republic, MI
in the north central Upper
Lake Lodge on
Lost Lake offers comfortable accommodations for up to 20
guests, with individual beds. The Great Room is furnished
a wood burning fireplace and ample room for dining and
relaxing for your entire group. Wireless internet access.
Complete kitchen with dishwasher. Catering or a personal
cook can be arranged. Laundry. 200 acres of private land
with hiking, mountain biking, and groomed cross-country
ski trails for our guests. The perfect location for
Family Reunions, Corporate Teambuilding, Retreats, or to
simply get away and enjoy the beauty of nature. Lost Lake
Lodge is located in the north central U.P. at 1067
Blackbird Lane Republic, MI 49879. Phone: 906-376-2674.
Well behaved dogs welcome.
- Watersmeet, MI
- Loop Road Lodge is located on a 40-acre meadow in Trout Creek, MI in the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Conveniently located near the Ottawa National Forest, waterfalls, lakes, streams, and recreational trails, the Loop Road Lodge has 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms, kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room, and large screen satellite TV. Perfect for your family, 2-5 couples, or your large group as the 3,800 square foot lodge offers lots of privacy. Enjoy fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, ATVing, hunting, sightseeing or just relaxing and enjoying the view of the countryside. Phone: 563-505-0414.
- Woods and Water
Chalet is located on the Cisco Chain of Lakes
near Watersmeet, MI. This perfect Northwoods Retreat was
built in 2004 and has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and features
hardwood floors, air conditioning, a game room, and a
fieldstone gas fireplace. Large screen Dish TV. Wireless
internet access. Complete kitchen with a dishwasher.
Laundry room. 600' of sand frontage on a crystal clear
lake with great swimming, water sports, and fishing. By
the Ottawa National Forest for hiking and hunting.
Snowmobile trail access from the back door and
cross-country ski trails are nearby.
Upper Peninsula Lodging
Back to Upper Michigan
Home Page: Exploring
Registered Copyright 2007 by Vivian Wood,
webmaster. All Rights Reserved. Except as permitted under
the Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, this web site may not
be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner. Unless
authorized by the webmaster, reproduction of any picture,
web page or pages on this website for placement on the
internet is a copyright infringement. All right, title and
interest in and to the material on these web pages, the web
site, in whole or in part, and in and to this url and the
urls contained within, is the property of the webmaster. All
website design, text, graphics, selection and arrangement
thereof are the copyrighted works of Vivian Wood. Web site
created on an Apple G-4