Lodgings: Resorts, Motels, Hotels,
Cabins, Cottages, Bed & Breakfasts, Lodges, Campgrounds,
and Vacation Homes in the Upper Peninsula of
Places to Eat in the Upper Peninsula
Towns and Cities of the Upper Peninsula for specific
Peninsula Weather Forecasts
Here to Search our Site
This is Page 5 (T-Z)
- Tahquamenon Hotel, Hulbert, MI. The Historic Tahquamenon Hotel offers 14 comfortable rooms, some with private bathrooms, for travelers to the area. Breakfast served Friday through Tuesday and daily during snowmobile season. Free Wi-Fi. Dining nearby. Stop and relax while you go fishing, hunting, ATVing, or snowmobiling with easy trail access. Pets Welcome. Tahquamenon Hotel, 10429 South Maple, Hulbert, MI 49748 Phone: 906-876-2388
- New Listing: Tanglewood Trail House is located on Highway M-28, 10 miles east of Munising. The newly remodeled home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen. Roku TV. Wi-Fi. Central air. On ATV and snowmobile trail 8. Restaurant and gas next door. Contact Maria at 906-361-4839 or Melinda at 906-202-0427
Motel, 420 Prospect, Munising, Michigan.
906-387-2735. Relax in one of our 18
exceptionally clean rooms with at-door parking and a
large lot for parking trucks and trailers. Open year
round, we offer a combination of singles, doubles, 2
bedroom units and family units for up to 7
- Three Lakes Motel is located on Highways M-28 & US-41 in the 4-season recreational area of Three Lakes, Michigan. The motel, located across the highway from Lake George and 1 block from Lake Ruth, offers comfortable guest rooms with a small fridge, microwave, Wi-Fi, and DirecTV with 160 channels. Great fishing, hiking, boating, ATVing, snowmobiling, and wildlife watching. Direct access to trail #8 for great ATVing and snowmobiling. Pets welcome. 27837 US 41, Michigamme, MI. Phone: (906) 323-6101
- Thunder Bay Inn and Restaurant is located in Big Bay, Michigan 25 miles north of Marquette. The Historic Country Inn has 12 comfortable guest rooms furnished with antique and period-style furniture and a family friendly restaurant serving lunch and dinner daily. Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, soups, salads, appetizers, homemade pizzas, and dinner selections including Black Angus Prime Rib on Saturday. The Historic Thunder Bay Inn was once the Ford Hotel, the film location of “Anatomy of a Murder”. On the ATV and snowmobile trail. Phone: 906-345-9220
- Timber Ridge
Motel and Lodge, N4045 Buckhorn Road,
Munising, Michigan 49862, Phone (906) 387-3790. All motel
units are full housekeeping suites with individual decks
overlooking Hovey Lake. The lodge has 4 bedrooms and is
located on the shore of Hovey Lake. In the heart of the
Hiawatha National Forest.
of the Lake Cottage by Lake Michigan, P.O.Box
55, Gulliver, MI 49840. Phone: 906-283-3361. Modern two
bedroom cottage with open concept living room and dining
area. Wood burning stove. Private path to the sandy Lake Michigan beach with
firepit for campfires under the stars. Located 11 miles
east of Manistique and near Seul Choix Point Lighthouse.
- Trailside Lodge is located on Highway US-41, on the north side of Calumet, MI. The lodge offers 28 newly renovated rooms with cable TV, microwave, fridge, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. At door parking with large parking lot for your vehicles. On the ATV and Snowmobile Trails with ATV/UTV and Snowmobile rentals at the office. Wonderful riding in the beautiful Keweenaw Peninsula. Close to restaurants, shopping, and the many attractions in the Keweenaw National Historic Park. Pets Welcome. Trailside Lodge, 57900 US-41, Calumet, MI 49913. Phone: (906) 337-9905
Box 23, Curtis, MI 49820. Phone (906) 586-3515. Four
Modern Housekeeping Cabins nestled on the shore of Cooks
Bay on Big Manistique Lake. Two bedrooms, knotty pine
interiors, private deck, showers and televisions. Boat
included, motors available.
- Tranquility Haven on Lake Superior in Big Bay, MI offers a variety of deluxe accommodations on beautiful Squaw Beach. Accommodations include the Fantasy Beach House that sleeps up to 14 guests, Bay View Cabin that sleeps up to 8 guests, and Bay View Suite for 4 guests. All accommodations have separate entrances with full kitchens and an outstanding view of Lake Superior, but can be combined for a larger group. Phone: 262-424-1793.
- Tree House
Cottage Rental on the AuTrain River, N7119
Perry Road, AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone toll free:
800-720-0410. This newly remodeled three-bedroom rental
cottage has a complete kitchen, laundry, and a living
area with a custom built wood burning fireplace. Large
deck overlooks the AuTrain River and the sand bottomed
beach is shallow and perfect for children. 2 kayaks
included for paddling down the river. Pets welcome with
- Twin Lakes
Resort, 32970 N. Parkside Drive, HC 1, Box
213, Twin Lakes, near Toivola, MI 49965. (906) 288-3666.
Midway between Houghton and Ontonagon in the Keweenaw
Peninsula of Michigan. Quiet and comfortable lakefront
vacation cottages, fully equipped, 2 and 3 Bedrooms,
monthly rentals available. Open mid-May thru
- Twin Pines Lodging in Seney offers the Twin Pines Homestead, a 6-bedroom-year round vacation home with 3-bathrooms and a washer/dryer and the Twin Pines Cottage, a 3--bedroom cottage with a wood stove located in Seney near the Seney Wildlife Refuge and the Fox River, a well loved trout stream. Both rentals are completely furnished and have easy trail access. Phone: 906-499-3363
- Union River Campground is located 2 miles west of Silver City at the eastern edge of the Porcupine Mountains. 50 spacious, wooded sites with 30amp power, some with water hookups. Several large pull-through sites. Modern shower house. 15 miles west of Ontonagon. Lake Superior sand beach across the road. Pets welcome. Union River Campground, 3565 107th Engineers Memorial Hwy, Silver City. Phone: 906-885-5324
- West Mackinac
Recreation Area Association covering the
western portion of Mackinac County, including the towns
of Curtis, Gould City, Naubinway and Engadine. The
Manistique Lakes Area of the Upper Peninsula.
- West Shore Resort on Lake Gogebic in the Western Upper Peninsula offers 8 comfortable 2-bedroom cabins that are open year round. Dish TV with VCR/DVD. Free Wi-Fi. Great swimming, boating fishing, and hunting. Pets welcome. Easy access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Rentals of pontoons and fishing boats with motors. Phone: 906-842-3336 or 888-813-7778
- Whispering Pines Resort offers 5 rental cabins on the shores of Thunder Lake surrounded by the Hiawatha National Forest. Cabins have 2 bedrooms with a wood-burning fireplace in one cabin. Wi-Fi. Satellite TV. Direct trail access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Great spot for year round outdoor fun or just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful setting on Thunder Lake. Nightly or weekly rentals. Pet Friendly 11639W Ramsdam Road, Manistique, MI. Phone: 906-573-2480
- White Pine
M28, Christmas, MI Phone 906-387-1111. Motel guest
rooms include double rooms with queen-sized beds, king
suites with mini-fridge and microwave, and single rooms.
All guest rooms have AC, Cable TV, and Wireless Internet
Access. 2 Handicap units. Elevator. Oversize Jacuzzi tub.
Deluxe complementary Continental Breakfast. Adjoining gas
station and convenience store is open 24 hours daily.
Next to Kewadin Casino. Snowmobile & ATV Rentals. Direct trail access. Pets Welcome.
- Wilderness Resort in Lac La Belle offers three year round newly renovated lodgings with a nice view of Lac La Belle. We offer a 2-bedroom cabin and a duplex with two units. Unit A has 2 bedrooms and Unit B has one bedroom. Unit A and B can be combined for larger groups. Campground with 4 campsites with electric service and Wi-Fi. Snowmobile trail #132 is outside the front door and there is expert downhill skiing at Mt. Bohemia. Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing nearby. Enjoy the natural beauty of the Keweenaw Peninsula and outstanding outdoor recreation at the Wilderness Resort. Pets Welcome. Phone: 906-369-5369
Refuge Cabins in South Range, MI. Call 906-482-1001 or
888-510-1001. Six fully furnished new housekeeping
cabins. 3 cabins sleep 1-6, 2 cabins sleep up to 10, and
1 is handicap accessible. Fireplaces, sauna, TV, VCR, on
the Bill Nicholls Trail. Rental snowmobiles and ATV's
delivered to your cabin. 5 miles south of Houghton,
within walking distance of taverns, restaurants, gas and
- Winter Dreamland is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation home in Christmas, Michigan. Large living room and family room by the kitchen. 2 Cable TVs. Wi-Fi. ATV and snowmobile trails across the street. 3 miles from Munising and the Pictured Rocks, Boat Cruises, and Grand Island and 7 miles to the sandy Lake Superior Beach in AuTrain. Phone: 906-202-0410 or 906-251-8489.
- Wolfe Bay Lodge on Long Point Road, Curtis, MI. Six-bedroom 2-bath vacation home on South Manistique Lake that wil sleep up to 18 guests. Free-standing wood stove. Washer/dryer. Pets Welcome. Affordable rates. Phone: 231-920-0032
Motel, N. Highway US 2, Iron Mountain MI. Phone: 906 774-6106. Economy Rates, Kitchenettes, Modern
motel units feature color cable TV, direct dial phones,
and wireless internet access. Major Credit Cards
- Yule Log
Resort, Highway M-28 3 miles west of Munising,
in Christmas, MI. 906-387-3184. 8 Housekeeping cabins on
the shores of Lake Superior. View of Grand Island. Sandy
beaches for swimming. Open May 1 through
This is Page 5 (T-Z)
Peninsula Weather Forecasts
- "I am going, O Nokomis,
- On a long and distant journey,
- But these guests I leave behind me,...
- In your watch and ward I leave them;
- See that never harm comes near them,
- See that never fear molests them,
- Never danger nor suspicion,
- Never want of food or shelter,
- In the lodge of Hiawatha"
Song of Hiawatha, W.W. Longfellow
Back to Upper Peninsula
Home Page: Exploring
Photo: Cardinal by Dave Martin
Copyright 1997 by Vivian
webmaster. All Rights Reserved.
Except as permitted under the Copyright Act of 1976, as
amended, this web site may not be reproduced in whole or in
part in any manner. Unless authorized by the webmaster,
reproduction of any picture, web page or pages on this
website for placement on the internet is a copyright
infringement. All right, title and interest in and to the
material on these web pages, the web site, in whole or in
part, and in and to this url and the urls contained within,
is the property of the webmaster. All website design, text,
graphics, selection and arrangement thereof are the
copyrighted works of Vivian Wood. Web site created on an