Peterson’s Chalet Cottages - Policies…
(Things you need to know before you make the commitment of a reservation.)
* 50% deposit is required when the reservation is made, with full payment due 45 days prior to arrival. For reservations made less than 45 days prior to arrival, full payment is required at the time the reservation is made. When payment is received we will confirm the reservation in writing to avoid any possible error in dates or details.
* Accepted forms of payment are credit card (Master Card, Visa, Discover or American Express), or cheque (personal, business, bank or travelers).
* Holiday and peak periods may have minimum stay requirements.
* if you find it necessary to cancel your trip or change dates/cottages…more than 30 days prior to arrival, a penalty of one night’s rent will be incurred; …30 days or less, but more than 14 days, prior to arrival, we will attempt to re-rent your cottage & refund the amount received less a penalty of one night’s rent; …14 days or less, prior to arrival, there is no refund; …no payments will be refunded for holiday periods.
* We have no control over the weather, personal plans &/or fortunes, and thus adverse weather conditions. Changes in plans & personal misfortunes are not sufficient reasons for refunds.
* No refunds for early departures.
* We Do Not Permit Pets Anywhere On The Premises.
* No Smoking is permitted in any cottage or enclosed area (Michigan law). A charge of $100 will be made if anyone is caught smoking or the smell of tobacco smoke is detected in your cottage.
* Dishes must be washed, dried & packed away properly. A cleaning charge of $50 will be made if dishes are found otherwise. To respect your privacy, we do not provide maid service - everyday cleaning is the responsibility of the guest.
* Check in time is 4pm Eastern; check out time is no later than 10 am Eastern - (late check out is subject to a charge of $20/hour until 2 pm, when a full day is charged).
* At check in you will be asked to sign our security form which deals with theft from, damage to, and excess cleaning of the cottage.
* Thank you for your understanding and your co-operation. We look forward to serving you.
Peterson's Chalet Cottages Home Page