Lodging, Resorts, Cabins,
Cottages, B&B's and Campgrounds
by AuTrain Lake, the Au Train River, Lake Superior,
or in the Hiawatha National Forest just south of
AuTrain is located in the Hiawatha
National Forest, just 12 miles west of Munising Michigan,
Grand Island, and the Western Entrance to the Pictured Rocks
Businesses in AuTrain include Antique
Shops, Dogsledding, Charter Fishing,
Canoe, Kayak, & Boat Rentals with Shuttle Service, Restaurants, and Guided Hunts
Lodging in or near AuTrain,
Michigan: (Scroll down
for lodging on Lake Superior)
- Au Train Lake Bed and Breakfast and Museum Cottage, N6915 Forest Lake Road AuTrain, Michigan 49806. Phone: 510-919-0688. Newly remodeled B &B overlooking AuTrain Lake and Paulson Pond. One luxurious bedroom with a private bath and individual deck. WI-FI. Gourmet breakfast. The rustic cedar Museum Cottage is fully outfitted and ideal for one or two guests. Fireplace with gas log, WI-FI, and a complete kitchen.
Lake Cottage, E5403 North Shore
Road, AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8147. Two bedroom
furnished cottage on AuTrain Lake. Full kitchen, cable
TV, deck with lawn furniture, grill, and a fire pit for
bonfires. Sand beach with a fishing boat ane motor,
paddleboat, and a canoe included with the cottage rental.
June through September.
- Au Train Lake Retreat. Two-bedroom vacation cottage on AuTrain Lake with comfortable furnishings, a wood-burning fireplace, and a deck for relaxing and enjoying the view. Sand bottomed beach for swimming and water fun. 15’ fishing boat included. Close to all the attractions and recreation in the Munising area. Easy ATV trail access. Contact Maria at 906-361-4839 or Melinda at 906-202-0427
River Cabin, N7163 Forest Lake Road, Au Train,
MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8367. Furnished cabin
overlooking the AuTrain River. Kitchen and
family room. Large deck with grill, picnic table and deck
chairs. Dock. Sand beach with good
swimming. On the Trails.
- Au Train River Cottages: Five cottages by the Au Train River near Munising and the Pictured Rocks. Cottages have 1, 2, and 4 bedrooms with Wi-Fi. Flat lawn leads to 300 feet of river frontage for swimming, fishing, and relaxing. Canoe included with rental. Easy access to ATV and Snowmobile Trails. Pet Friendly. Open Year Round. N7123 Au Train-Forest Lake Road. Phone: 906-364-8110
- AuTrain River
Lodge on the AuTrain River. Phone:
906-892-8367. One bedroom on the main level, a loft, and a sleeping
area with 1/2 bath on the walk-out lower level. Wood-burning fireplace with cable TV. TV and a wood-burning fireplace on the
lower level. Complete kitchen. Sleeps up to 10 guests.
Deck offers an outstanding view of the river. Heated garage with hot
tub. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. AuTrain River
Lodge, E5449 Curtis Drive, AuTrain, MI. 49806.
- Buckhorn Resort:
Motel and Lodges in the Hiawatha National
Forest offers 2 fully equipped spacious lodges and a 20
unit motel. On the snowmobile & ATV trails. Lodges sleep
from 6 to 22. Motel rooms have microwaves, refrigerators and
coffee makers. Restaurant and Lounge. Gas. N3919 Buckhorn Drive, Munising,
MI 49862. Phone 906-387-3559.
Paradise Resort has new owners. Please see the ad for Superior Times Resort and Campground on AuTrain Lake, AuTrain,
Michigan. (906) 892-8390.
Guest House. N8851 Deerton Road, Deerton, MI
49822. Phone: 906-343-6617. Fully furnished two-bedroom
upper level lodging by the Laughing Whitefish River. Open
concept living area with a free-standing gas fireplace
and a TV with a VCR & DVD player. Complete kitchen
with a dishwasher. Large deck for relaxing. 10 miles west
of AuTrain and 5 miles from Deer Lake for boating and
swimming. Open year round with easy snowmobile & ATV
trail access. Pets with prior approval.
Creek Cabin, E5909 Joel Creek Road, AuTrain,
MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8467. Three-bedroom cabin
nestled in the woods of the Hiawatha National Forest,
just south of AuTrain, MI. Open concept living area with
a full kitchen. Sofa sleeper and comfortable furniture
for relaxing. Beautiful surroundings offer privacy and
seclusion on Joel Creek. Conveniently located near area
attractions and recreation. Easy access to snowmobile and
Resort, N-7017 AuTrain/Forest Lake Road,
AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 906-892-8455. Lodging overlooking AuTrain Lake at Bear and Fox Cabins. Bear Cabin has 3 bedrooms with a screened porch and sleeps up to 5. Fox Cabin has 1 bedroom and sleeps up to 3. Heat & Air-conditioners Fully equipped kitchens. Cable TV, WI-FI. Picnic tables and charcoal grills. 100' of sand beach on AuTrain Lake for swimming, boating, fishing, or sitting in the sand. Free use of boats.
Exposure Log Cabin, E5397 Norlin Way, AuTain, MI.
Phone: 906-387-3682 or 586-419-7880. New log cabin
nestled in the woods with one bedroom and large sleeping loft.
Complete kitchen with microwave and coffee maker. TV/VCR
with local service, a sleeper sofa, and a wood-burning
stove in the great room. Near AuTrain Lake, the sand
beach on Lake Superior, the Pictured Rocks, Grand Island,
and the Hiawatha National Forest. Nightly Rentals.
- Northern Nights
Resort: Cabins on AuTrain Lake, N6684 Forest
Lake Road AuTrain,
Michigan 49806. Phone (906) 892-8225. 1, 2, 3 & 4
bedroom housekeeping cabins on AuTrain Lake with gas log
fireplaces. Laundry facilities, recreation room, bait and
tackle shop, and a small store. Boat with each cabin.
Sandy swimming beach. Playground. Great fishing for
Walleye, Pike, and Perch. On the snowmobile trail.
Resort on Beautiful AuTrain Lake, Fully
equipped 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom rental cabins on
AuTrain Lake, some with fireplaces, open year round.
Canoe rentals, private beach and dock, childrens
playground. Pets Permitted. Access to the snowmobile
trails. Canoe, kayak, boat, and motor rentals. N7070
Forest Lake Rd, Au Train, MI 49806. Phone: (906)
- Northwoods Retreat is a newly built one-bedroom vacation cottage on the shores of the AuTrain River. Modern kitchen with a dishwasher. Kitchen/dining area has a view of the river and surrounding natural area. The Upstairs living area offers a flat screen cable TV with a DVD player and futons for an extra sleeping area. Wi-Fi. Detached game room. Canoe included. Open year round. Easy trail access. Pet Friendlly. Northwoods Retreat, E5536 Woodland Ave., AuTrain, MI 49806 Phone: (906) 452-6517 or Toll Free: (866) 452-6517.
Comfortable vacation lodge on the
shores of Otter Lake in the Hiawatha National Forest.
Black Bear Lodge has
a wood burning fireplace and six bedrooms, perfect for
your family or large group. There is a
complete kitchen with satellite TV.
Small sand bottomed beach
for wading. Located on Buckhorn Road just a
few miles south of Munising, Lake Superior, and the
Pictured Rocks Lakeshore with easy access to snowmobile
and ATV trails. Pets Welcome. Otter Lake Lodge, E 7609
Otter Lake Road, Munising, MI Phone: (906)
- Paddlers Village, located on the shores of Lake Superior 3 miles west of Munising, offers rentals of 16’ & 20’ Yurts, Camping Cabins, and Platform Tents with electric lighting, Wi-Fi, and small refrigerators. The ideal spot for kayakers, canoeists, paddle boarders, hikers, and outdoor lovers. Showers, restrooms, grills, picnic tables, and fire rings. 1/3 mile of sandy beach is adjacent to the Village for all to enjoy. Reservations required. Paddlers Village, N7793 Scrooges Alley, Christmas, MI. Phone: 906-387-1695 or 906-228-5447
River Cabin on the AuTrain River. Three
bedroom year round vacation home has 1 and 1/2 bathrooms
and will sleep up to 8 guests. The living room has
satellite TV. Complete
kitchen. Deck overlooks the river and there is a dock by
the waterfront for sitting and relaxing. Fire pit for
your campfires. Pets welcome with prior approval. Phone: 906-361-4839
- Superior Times Resort and Campground on AuTrain Lake, AuTrain,
Michigan. (906) 892-8390. 1-2-3-4 bedroom
housekeeping cottages, all with views of the lake. Some cottages have fireplaces. Wooded campground with electric and rustic sites. Game room and store with bait shop. Sandy beach for swimmimg. Fish cleaning house.
Playground. Open year round. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. Pets welcome.
- The Tree House
Cottage Rental on the AuTrain River, N7119
Perry Road, AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone toll free:
800-720-0410. This newly remodeled three-bedroom rental
cottage has a complete kitchen, laundry, and a living
area with a custom built wood burning fireplace. Large
deck overlooks the AuTrain River and the sand bottomed
beach is shallow and perfect for children. 2 kayaks
included for paddling down the river. Pets welcome with
- Timber Ridge
Motel and Lodge, N4045 Buckhorn Road,
Munising, Michigan 49862, Phone (906) 387-3790. All motel
units are full housekeeping suites with individual decks
overlooking Hovey Lake. Refrigerators, microwaves, and
coffeemakers. The lodge has 4 bedrooms and is located on
the shore of Hovey Lake. Row boats and paddle boats.
Sauna. In the heart of the Hiawatha National
- Winter Dreamland is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom vacation home in Christmas, Michigan. Large living room and family room by the kitchen. 2 Cable TVs. Wi-Fi. ATV and snowmobile trails across the street. 3 miles from Munising and the Pictured Rocks, Boat Cruises, and Grand Island and 7 miles to the sandy Lake Superior Beach in AuTrain. Winter Dreamland, E7918 State Hwy M-28, Christmas, MI 49862. Phone: 906-202-0410 or 906-251-8489.
Lodging on Lake Superior
- Au Train
Island View Lodge is located just east of
AuTrain on the shores of Lake Superior. It is a 3-bedroom ranch style vacation home with a loft, 3 & 1/2 bathrooms, two great areas with a kitchen, living and dining room, two fireplaces, satellite TV, wireless internet, and comfortable furnishings. N7869 Sunset Road, AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 800-546-7188
- Beachcomber's Cottage is located about 16 miles west of AuTrain on the sandy shores of Lake Superior. The cottage has two bedrooms and is nestled in the woods by the lake. The living area has patio doors that open onto the deck, a wonderful spot to relax and enjoy the beauty of Lake Superior. Cobblestone path to the sandy beach and a beach deck near the water. Beachcomber’s Cottage, Highway M-28, Marquette, MI, 49855. Phone: 206-937-1276.
Shelter Bay Resort and Charter Fishing on Lake
Superior, E3216 Highway M-28, AuTrain, MI
49806. Phone: 906-892-8277.
Located on the shores of Lake Superior, Kimar's Resort
features 2, 3, and 4 bedroom housekeeping cottages and a
3-bedroom mobile home. Linens provided. 300' sandy beach,
picnic tables, grills, and fire pit for your campfires.
Lots of room for your boat and snowmobile trailers. Boat
ramp. Direct access to snowmobile trails. Kimar's
Charters offers trolling, casting, and jigging fishing
trips on Lake Superior to the Shelter Bay Flats, the Big
Reef, and Stannard Rock. Pets welcome.
Log Lodge on Lake Superior. Phone:
906-202-1914. Log Vacation Home has 4 bedrooms with 3 1/2
baths and a double size Jacuzzi tub. Full kitchen. Great
room has a wood stove, satellite TV with surround sound,
a DVD player, and sirius radio. Laundry room. Decks
overlook Lake Superior for outstanding views and amazing
sunsets. Heated garage. N7865 Sunset Road off Highway
M-28, AuTrain, MI 49806. Easy snowmobile and ORV trail
- Lake Superior Log Vacation Home on Lake Superior has three bedrooms, three full bathrooms, and a loft. Complete kitchen. Washer and dryer. Living area with a wood stove for relaxing in front of the fire. Satellite TV. Large deck overlooks AuTrain Bay in Lake Superior. Located on the east side of AuTrain Bay 8 miles west of Munising and the Pictured Rocks. Easy trail access. Lake Superior Log Home, N7875 Sunset Drive, Au Train, MI 49806. Phone: 360-870-1758.
Cove, E8070 Highway M-28, Christmas, MI 49862. Phone:
906-387-1617. Three bedroom rental home
on Lake Superior. Sleeps up to 8. 1 1/2 baths. Cable TV,
washer, and dryer. Complete kitchen. 150' Lake Superior
beach with pier. 3-day minimum. Also for rent, a
2-bedroom ground level apartment, sleeps up to 6 with
Lake Superior access. Sofa sleeper. Cable TV. Complete
kitchen. Pet Friendly. Easy ATV and snowmobile trail access..
4012 Hwy M-28 E, between Munising and Marquette, MI and
only 10 miles west of AuTrain. Phone: 906-343-6710 or 805-723-4223. Bungalow Cottage, Loft, and comfortable family suites with free Wi-Fi.
TV with HBO. Across from Lake Superior with a wonderful sand beach. Gas
grills, picnic tables, and outdoor swings. Relax
and enjoy this outstanding view of Lake Superior. On the trail.
- Yule Log
Resort, Highway M-28 3 miles west of Munising,
in Christmas, MI. 906-387-3184. 8 Housekeeping cabins on
the shores of Lake Superior. Cable TV. Free Wi-Fi. View of Grand Island. Sandy
beaches for swimming.
AuTrain Beach Resort and Campground offers modern camping in Yurts, Platform Tents, Native American Tip, and rustic campsites for your tent, Wi-Fi, Shower house, and solar powered lighting. Located on Highway M-28 about 1 mile west of the blinking light on M-28 in AuTrain and across the road from a sandy beach on Lake Superior. Easy to reach: only 12 miles west of Munising and 20 miles east of Marquette on Highway M-28. Phone: 906-250-1786
Lake Campground is located on Otter Lake in
the Hiawatha National Forest just southwest of Munising
on Buckhorn Road. 70 sites with electric service, modern
bathrooms with hot showers, and a guest laundry. Group
sites & seasonal sites available. Small sandy beach
for wading. Row boats and paddle boats. Nature Trail.
Only minutes from Munising, the Pictured Rocks, Grand
Island, and numerous waterfalls. On the ORV trails. Pets
Welcome. E 7609 Otter Lake
Road, Munising, MI 49862 Reservations: (906) 553-4921,
Campground Office: (906) 387-4648
Paddlers Village, located on the shores of Lake Superior 3 miles west of Munising, offers rentals of 16’ & 20’ Yurts, Camping Cabins, and Platform Tents with electric lighting, Wi-Fi, and small refrigerators. The ideal spot for kayakers, canoeists, paddle boarders, hikers, and outdoor lovers. Showers, restrooms, grills, picnic tables, and fire rings. 1/3 mile of sandy beach is adjacent to the Village for all to enjoy. Reservations required. Paddlers Village. N7793 Scrooges Alley, Christmas, MI. Phone: 906-387-1695 or 906-228-5447
Wheels Campground. This 440 acre wooded and
landscaped park offers you the finest surroundings for a
fun filled family vacation. Heated Outdoor Pool. Cable
TV. Only 5 miles from Lake Superior, Pictured Rocks,
Miners Castle, Grand Island, Valley Spur Trails,
waterfalls, and various lakeside activities. Great
facilities. Pets Welcome. Located 3 miles east of
Munising on Highway M-28 East, Munising MI 49862. Phone
1-906-387-3315 or 1-906-387-1580.
AuTrain Lake Rustic
Campground, 4 miles south of AuTrain
on FR-H-03 and east on FR 2276 in the Hiawatha
National Forest. Rustic camping with 37 large
wooded sites on the lake with sand swimming beach,
boat ramp, picnic tables, etc.
No reservations: first-come, first-served.
Put your canoe in at the campground for a wonderful
paddle across the lake and down the AuTrain River
to Lake Superior. Canoes and Kayaks can be rented
BEAR TRAP INN near the Pictured Rocks in Munising serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Stop in for family dining and your favorite beverage. Hot homemade pasties made daily. Food, spirits, and fun! Located 8 miles east of Munising on M-58 at the Corner of H-58 and H-15. Phone: 906-452-6364.
Duck Pond Eatery and Beer Garden in Christmas Michigan is a great spot for kayakers and visitors to the area. We feature burgers, whitefish, sandwiches, salads and more plus a nice selection of beer made in Michigan. Large screen TV. Beer Garden with outdoor seating and a stage for local musicians. E 7974 W M-28. Phone: 906-387-1689. Open daily at 11 am
Songbird Trail at the AuTrain
Lake Campground: Hike along the Songbird Trail
that begins at campsite 11. Pick up your Songbird Trail kit
from the Campgroud Host and enjoy your hike while you learn
the birds by their song. Beach, picnic tables, boat ramp,
and the Songbird Trail are open to the public for everyone
Waterfalls in Alger
County: The area around Munising in Alger County
has delightful waterfalls for visitors to enjoy. Two
waterfalls can be viewed from your car, others are a short
stroll through the woods on an easy path, while a few
require a serious hike into the woods.
Lodging in the Hiawatha National Forest
just south of AuTrain
B&B, Cabins, Cottages, Motels, and Lodges on lakes,
streams, or in the forest
Antiques, Rocks, Minerals, Fossils, & Specimens, PO Box 99, N7017 AuTrain Lake Road,
AuTrain, MI 49806. (906) 892-8455. Depression Glass, China,
Books, Magazines, Items from the 40's, 50's and 60's, Lamps,
Pottery, Pictures, Munising Ware and much more.
Canoe, Kayak, Boat, Motor, &
Pontoon Boat Rentals, Packages, and Tours:
Adventure Vacation Packages. All inclusive packages for fun in the Munising area. Guided paddling tour at the Pictured Rocks, stay at Paddlers Village, eat at the Duck Pond Eatery and Beer Garden, take a dinner cruise, plus much more. Two packages available. Phone: 906-228-5447.
River Canoe and Kayak
Rentals. Rent canoes
and kayaks for paddling on AuTrain Lake and the AuTrain
River. Enjoy a leisurely paddle from the South Bridge to the
North Bridge (Doucette Bridge) or tackle AuTrain Lake and
then relax on the river. Rentals of 15' & 17' canoes;
10', 12' & 14 ' single person kayaks; or a double kayak.
Livery service. Curley's Canoes, N7163 Forest Lake Road, AuTrain, MI 49806
Contact Mike at
Canoe & Kayak Trips, and Pontoon Boat Rentals for AuTrain Lake and the AuTrain River. Canoe,
and kayak rentals with livery service at Northwoods Resort,
N7070 Forest Lake Road, 2 miles south of M-28 on H-03.
Phone: 906-892-8114 or just stop by and we will get a trip
all set up for you. Go fishing or just enjoy a wonderful day
on the water.
Pictured Rocks Guided Sea Kayak Tours, Munising, Michigan. Enjoy the stunning beauty of the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore from the water. We offer a variety of guided sea kayak tours for all ages and experience levels. All kayaking gear included. Uncle Ducky Paddling Michigan Shop, 1331 West M-28, Munising MI 49855. Phone: 906-387-1695
Seaberg Pontoon Rentals offers 10 Avalon pontoon boats for 3 hours, half day, or full day rental to use on Munising Bay and Lake Superior. Pontoon boats are safety inspected, wheelchair accessible, with a marine radio on all boats. Privacy chamber. Pets welcome. Located on the west side of Munising at 1330 Commercial St, Munising, MI 49862. Phone 906-387-2685 to reserve your boat for some fun on the water.
- Charter Fishing on Lake
Charter Fishing and Shelter Bay Resort on Lake
Superior. E3216 Highway M-28, AuTrain, MI 49806.
Phone: 906-892-8277. Located on
the shores of Lake Superior, Kimar's Charters offers
trolling, casting, and jigging trips on Lake Superior to the
Shelter Bay Flats, the Big Reef, and Stannard Rock. Kimar's
Resort features housekeeping cottages
and a 3-bedroom mobile home. 300' sandy beach. Lots of room
for your trailers. Boat ramp.
- Lake Superior Sport Fishing. Charter Fishing on Lake Superior with licensed Captain Reid DeRosie. Fish for a variety of fish or a trophy Lake Trout at Stannard Rock. We offer charter fishing from Munising a few times during the summer. Quality fishing gear provided. Sightseeing Trips and Sunset Cruises from Marquette Lower Harbor. Lake Superior Sport Fishing, Marquette, MI. Phone 906-360-1090
- CONVENIENCE STORE & GAS. Located on
Highway M-28, in Christmas, MI between the White Pine Lodge
and the Kewadin Casino. Easy trail access for Snowmobiles
and ATV's. Open 24 hours daily.
Triple Creek Kennels, E5372 Highway M-94, Munising, MI. Phone: 906-439-5242. Two hour, 1 day, and 2 day guided sled dog trips tailored to groups from 2 to 6 people. We also offer packages at the Bucklodge that include a dogsled trip, lodging and meals. The ultimate wilderness experience.
Guided Hunts for deer and bear for all hunting seasons from the Buck Sporting Lodge and Triple Creek Kennels, E-5372 Highway M-94, Munising, MI 49862. Phone: 906-439-5242. Centrally located southeast of Munising and south of AuTrain in the heart of the Hiawatha National Forest.
- Lake Superior Cruises:
Pictured Rocks, P.O. Box 355, Munising,
Michigan 49862, Phone 906/387-2379. Take a 2 1/2-3 hour
cruise along Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore. Special
Sunset Cruise. Discover the wonders of the Pictured Rocks
from your cruise boat on Lake Superior. Cruises from
Memorial Day to Oct. 10. Cruises leave from Munising City
Grand Island Sunset Dinner Cruise Around Grand Island in Christmas, Michigan. See cliffs, waterfalls, caves, lighthouses, amazing arches, and wildlife as you cruise around Grand Island on the Uncle Ducky cataraman. Meet at 5pm at the Duck Pond Eatery next to Paddlers Village for dinner and the cruise. E7974 W HWY M-28, Christmas, MI. Phone: 906-387-1695
Tour on Munising
Bay where you can see Lake Superior Shipwrecks in the
Alger Underwater Preserve from a Glass-Bottomed Boat.
Scuba dive the shipwrecks. Captain Peter Lindquist, 1204
Commercial St., Munising, MI 49862.
Pictured Rocks Weddings can arrange your wedding or renewal of vows to he held at a number of stunning area spots such as Munising Falls, Miner’s Castle, or Sand Point Beach any time of the year. We will help you find services such as flowers and catering and provide an ordained minister to conduct the service. Pictured Rocks Weddings, 420 Prospect Street, Munising, MI 49862. Phone: 906.387.2735
Snowmobile & ATV
- Munising Motor Sports offers Arctic Cat ATV rentals and a wide selection of Powersports products including new Arctic Cat ATVs, snowmobiles, trailers, apparel, and accessories for your outdoor adventures. Parts and qualified service department. ATV Rentals of Arctic Cat ATVs and the fun Wildcat 2-person recreational vehice. ATV Trail Tours. Call or visit us at Munising MotorSports, E-9051 East State Hwy M-28, Munising, MI 49862. Phone: 906-387-5060.
Rental of new model Ski-Doo snowmobiles in Alger County, the
Snowmobiling Capital of the Midwest. Heavy lake effect snow.
Snowmobile in every direction. On the trail. E 10160 Highway
M-28, Wetmore, MI 49895. Phone
- White Pine Lodge Arctic Cat Snowmobile Rentals, Christmas, MI. Ride on the hundreds of trails in Alger County. Gas and casino next door. E7889 W. M-28, Christmas, MI 49862. Phone 906-387-1111.
- Forest Glen General Store and White Fawn Lodge Snowmobile Rentals. Hiawatha Forest south of AuTrain.
Swimming Beach and Picnic Area
at the AuTrain Lake Campground south of M-28
at the campground. Picnic table and grills. Boat ramp. A
wonderful spot to spend a summer afternoon.
Sand beach on Lake Superior at the junction of
M-28 and Forest Lake Road. Restrooms.
ATTRACTONS AND RECREATION
Click here for a complete
listing on the Area Attractions
Charter Fishing, Cruises, Scuba Diving, Snowmobile Rentals
plus much more
E-Mail for more
Towns and Cities
Back to the Upper
Exploring the North Home
Copyright 1998 by Vivian Wood,
webmaster. All Rights Reserved. Except as permitted under
the Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, this web site may not
be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner. Unless
authorized by the webmaster, reproduction of any picture,
web page or pages on this website,
www.exploringthenorth.com, for placement on the internet is
a copyright infringement. All right, title and interest in
and to the material on these web pages, the web site, in
whole or in part, and in and to this url and the urls
contained within, is the property of the webmaster. All
website design, text, graphics, selection and arrangement
thereof are the copyrighted works of Vivian Wood. Web site
created on an Apple G-4
Lodging accommodations Au Train Michigan.
Cabins cottages, resorts, vacation homes on AuTrain Lake,
the AuTrain River, and Lake Superior. Canoe rentals, canoe
the Au Train River, go dogsledding, scuba diving,
snorkeling, and antiques near AuTrain MI